MOD CQD Mark II Packaging

I've heard that the CQD Mark II is packaged very nicely. Would anyone care to post some pictures of the knife and it's packaging?

Thanks,
Clay

Even better than the other MOD knives? My ladyhawk came in a really cool black and red box with teh crest on the top. Very cool indeed. When I opened the shipping box, I was like Whoa, what is this!?!?! Sweet!
MAtt

Well, if you're getting it just for the box, feel free to send *me* the knife!

biggrin.gif

Can't post a pic but I can tell you that the packaging is the best I've ever seen! The box is of heavy construction with visually stimulating graphics. The current magazine ads you see are transposed to the box, very colorful. Maybe someone will post a pic later on.

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Of all the knife companies, IMHO MOD has the best looking packaging. Very eye catching with the glossy surface and the graphics and pictures. No more flimsy black boxes with the MOD logo on them
wink.gif

The same company who does the layout and such for the MOD packaging also does the same for Sure Fire. The box that my 8NX Commander came in is worth keeping just to display on a shelf
smile.gif

------------------
Proud member: AKTI, NCCKG, NCKK, and SCAK

NC Knife Knuts @ Table 18-B at the Blade Show

Living life on the edge

Back