Moday Evening with NVFK and Tin Chirra

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
14'' 11 ounce Nepal Vietnam friendship Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Cool design by Ram Kumar! Add to your collection at $115. *SOLD*
Pictures were taken from hiking trail
nQw4Ywj.jpg

14.5 inch 17 ounce Tin Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. I am offering this at $125 *SOLD* which includes free day hiking bag.
Duck tree
nz7Vv1U.jpg

ou3HBcZ.jpg

ailXBPh.jpg

ueqoKJo.jpg

ueqoKJo.jpg

Randy Carried both Knives in hiking bag!
BAbo5oh.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both

Last edited:
The 14'' 11 ounce Nepal Vietnam friendship Knife by Ram Kumar is very interesting to say the least!

Awww man! That looks like a Thai E-toh but better!

39e6f23c9db2196e31ce4b6afd56a4fa

I really like the design with the dropped handle. Makes it even more special! I want that! If its still there tomorrow i might just have to nab that one. Might have to sell some cryp-tohs first;)

That is a very practical blade:)

Love the simplicity of it.

Love the Duck Tree! Somebody was creative adding the eyes.

The Friendship knife is very cool and different. Tempting but I gotta leave it Ndog or whoever beats him to it.
Wife wants a new kitchen, whoa is me.

The handle on the Tin Chirra looks super special good. Nice piece of satisal on that one.

Yeah, had dinner with some rich neighbors we just met down the road. Just had their kitchen all redone. Probably 700 or 800 thousand dollar house. Quite fancy and nice.

She deserves a new kitchen, 30 years in a mobile home particle board cabinets, she's due. Like putting lip stick on a pig but hey, the kitchen will be nice. My shop and my add on man cave will still be nice. We'll still be poor. Life goes on.
I told her I was totally agreeable as long as we go "Right" first cabin, no short cuts, no half ways or make do's like we've done on most everything else.

That sounds good. She's gonna love a new kitchen. That means your good for quite a few khukuris with no restrictions, eh?

I...uh....guess.....I'm at loss for words. I just read "Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both." In the photo I see a nice colorful pack...and Randy. Does this mean poor ol' Randy did something really baaaad?

EMS on 14.5 inch 17 ounce Tin Chirra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. I am offering this at $125 which includes free day hiking bag.

DD!

Last edited:
Back