Moderator Benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crag the Brewer

I make Nice, boring knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been recently pressured into starting my own Sub forum here.

From what I understand it's just me buying the whole, rest of the three years of my already makers membership? So.... Three years of a Makers Membership?

Are there behind the scenes benefits of doing such?

*I see it IS different, because moderators can "like" posts in the good,bad,ugly threads.
What else can they do?

I also see Sales threads they do that are hidden away, in some sub forums.
I don't have to sell in the public thread?

Can I block people from my area?

Am I in charge of MY subforum, or will I have another moderator micro managing me when I swear, or whatever? What extra rules do I Have to agree to? I like to know things ahead of time.

Also..... Will I have endless conversions, no limits, in the message area?
That would be worth it alone.

*I deleated a bunch, so I'm sure I'll have a bunch more comments, and questions.
Thank you.

Having a sub-forum does not make you a moderator, or so I've been told🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh? Ok, good to know. Thank you. Idk that?

I visit a few "less popular" subforums, and the one's in charge all had Moderator titles..... But I see it's not in Your header.

How come?

I wonder if we can get an explanation as to what it means?

Thank you.

I'd love to know that myself, all I was told is that it's not an automatic thing and that I didn't need that badge🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm sure people being allowed to shit all over my sales thread for hours despite numerous reports is completely unrelated...it's so weird, not one Mod to be found🙄

I'm sure people being allowed to shit all over my sales thread for hours despite numerous reports is completely unrelated...it's so weird, not one Mod to be found🙄
Yeah, all the Mods conspired to allow your thread to be shit on for hours because of the price gouging :rolleyes:

Might I suggest you lock your for sale thread and have potential buyers contact you via PM.

Thread closed.

What Blues said. We're volunteers and moderate in our spare time. That means that there are sometimes significant periods of time when there is not a super online.

As for the title, BTSOOM. The forum software has quirks sometimes. Take it up with Spark if it's a big deal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back