Moderators

trvc

Gold Member
I have some inactive post that I requested PLEASE DELETE . How do you get the moderators to remove them ?

Thanks

Report the thread or the post and ask.

At the bottom of each post is a blue button labelled "Report". That's the "report post" button. If you click it, it will give you a popup and you can report something wrong with somebody's post, including your own. If you want a thread moved offline, then report the first post in the thread.

BF runs on a database. So, nothing actually gets deleted. Databases do not deal well with deletions. We move things offline where the regular membership cannot see them.

Also, be advised that there is not always a mod online. When a mod logs in, the first thing he does is check the reported posts. So it will get looked at, but it may not be "instant gratification".

Perfect that’s exactly what I needed to know.
Much appreciated

Perfect that’s exactly what I needed to know.
Much appreciated
I moved your thread offline.
But do be advised that threads in the exchange forums will get left in place for 2 weeks from the time of the initial post. You'd be surprised how many sellers mark their thread "please delete" after a few days then repost the same item for sale to put it back on the top. (such antics earn them a warning with points.) 14-day repost rule applies.

Ok got it I have a bunch that have been inactive for a while now. But I realize I may be guilty of that but only a couple of time.didnt know any better. Still kind of a newbie.
Thank you

Back