• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Modified BATAC cheap infi for vet bill SOLD

mm71348

Platinum Member
My dog got kicked in the right eye by a horse, so I need to raise $$$ for vet bills. So, this is up for sale. I bought this on this forum some years ago. The previous owner (or someone) had attempted to modify it. I bought it, sent it to the spa for repairs and convexing, and so here it is. I have used it on two hunting trips- it works exactly as I hoped, and but for my dog I wouldn't sell it. I have a break-front kydex sheath for it set up for a small teclock. Asking $SOLD delivered CONUS, PayPal ok, no trades please as I need the $$$. First I'll take it gets it. Questions to: mm71348@yahoo.com Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Apollo, post surgery to repair skull fracture over his right eye.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 63
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. It breaks my heart to see him injured. However, he appears to have a good owner and be in good hands :) Best of luck to both of yo.

I'm sorry to read your good friend got hurt!
It is heart breaking!
I hope he gets feeling better as soon as possible!

Never seen a bad golden retriever in my life. Best family dogs God created. Don’t know why a horse would kick him unless the horse got scared. Goldens are gentle creatures. Glad to see someone holding your knife /loaning you the funds. Good man right there. Hope yer pup gets better quick.

Sorry about your dog. I hope he is feeling better soon. I'll take the BATAC and you can send me a message once you have cash to get it back. Email me at p_kang1234atyahoodotcom
Thank you! Email follows. Marc

Sorry about your dog. I hope he is feeling better soon. I'll take the BATAC and you can send me a message once you have cash to get it back. Email me at p_kang1234atyahoodotcom

VERY cool pkng!
Get well soon Apollo!

I haven't received an email yet... my email has an underscore between the p and the k.

I guess my return emails are not getting thru so... My PayPal is my email address. If you decide that you want to drop out, that's ok, I understand- just let me know so I can move forward. Thank you, M

Thank you for working with me on this. I will ship as soon as possible (we are snowed in right now) and will notify you with tracking info then. Marc

Back