1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Mofo and TG Comparison?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Firefighter880, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Firefighter880

Firefighter880 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Sorry guys I tried to search and can’t find any threads comparing the two. Can’t even find any threads where anyone has a Mofo next to a TG in a picture. Does anyone have a Mofo and Team Gemini that they could post some comparison pictures of?

Would a Mofo squeeze into a TG leather sheath? specs make them look pretty close in size but obviously different blade shapes.

Thanks!

2. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Hey I'll help you out with that. I sold my Mofo last week. I'll tell you it will not fit into a TG sheath though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Firefighter880 and lmcq784 like this.
  3. Firefighter880

Nov 17, 2006
    Thanks a ton!!

4. Someonejo

Someonejo Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 23, 2016
    My mofo fits in the spec opts sheath I got with my tglb. The mofo feels a little lose in it, so if the leather sheath was generic ( not made for the Tg)it might.

5. Firefighter880

Nov 17, 2006
    Awesome thanks

6. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    I have a Mofo in a Spec Ops sheath and it works ok. Probably would mold the liner a bit if I was gonna carry it for an extended period of time though.
    Garth