Moran carry

It's possible with the sheath and belt clip I have. I don't know if mine is an aftermarket or not, I bought it used.

Yes, with the old model (crossdraw leather sheath)one for a r. handed person.

There are alot of companies offering aftermarket sheaths for the Moran. Edgeworks and River City sheaths to name a couple. They can provide a sheath that will allow the method of carry you want.

------------------
Dennis Bible

I love the new style Moran with its concealex sheath. Initially I thought that the Clip Lock system was too bulky and thick for the small Moran, but I have discovered that it really offers a lot of good carry methods. Try it and you'll find that it is a pretty good system, also for 'concealed carry'. Having said that I most often carry the Moran only with the sheath, sans Clip Lok. It works really well like a slip sheath, so I can just drop the knife in a pocket. As for IWB carry with the edge forward, try making your own 'static cord' system a la JSP Bladerigger, I like that too for IWB carry. You can find the static cord and many other great concealment gear and ideas at www.bladerigger.com

[This message has been edited by Mr Blonde (edited 05-13-2000).]

slow1,

Email me. I can set you up with a pull-the-dot belt loop that can be adapted to your existing sheath for any way you want to carry IWB.

Mike Sastre
River City Sheaths

Back