• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More Busse

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to sell a couple of nice Busse's... up for grabs is a mint/unused set of awesome SMOG Wardens. These will make a nice match for the upcoming Smog handled Fat Battle Mistress from the BCS. I'm only looking to sell them as a set right now. Not accepting trades right now unless you have other Satin and/or Snakeskin Busse knives (Steel Hearts of any generation will also be considered).

Asking price for the SMOG Warden set is $Gone, first "I'll take them" here or via PM gets them. Add $12 for USPS priority mail insured shipping with delivery confirmation within conus (HI and AK residents PM or email me), I will not ship outside the USA. I only accept Postal Money orders or Paypal (add 3% for Paypal fees). The SMOG set is Sold Pending Funds - Thanks

One is a Satin PE blade and the other is a Double Cut Serrated blade both are brand new and in mint condition. No sheaths available but both knives will ship in a safe queen storage bag.

Specs:
SMOG - (Special Military Overrun Game Warden).
Overall length - 7 inches
Blade length - 3 inches
Blade thickness - .140" thick
Blade width - 1&1/16" wide
Blade Material - INFI :D
Scales - Desert Camo G-10

Picture of the actual knives:

Thanks for looking!:)

if you decide to sell separately, let me know, i need to finish my smog collection with the non-serrated blade...

Back