more glass breaker goodness!

Interesting idea, might be useful on the backup mag sitting in the pouch as long as it does not snag, poke, prod or just generally get in the way.

I suppose if you absolutely must break glass and can't find a rock/brick/big stick/hammer/section of pipe/any other bludgeoning tool, that might be worth spending money on.

I don't see the point of having a glass breaker on the guiderod, but the mag breaker seems kind of neat. I guess it makes sense that it's for a Glock, since they're durable enough to withstand people hitting stuff with them.

Novel idea, but it seems to me that it might create more issues than it solves. How many guys you think are going to be firing stray rounds thinking that you use the mag in the gun, loaded, as a glass breaker?

Or the guy that puts one through a parking lot trying to muzzle first a window out of a car?

I have respect for law enforcement, but its amazing what a good ad in a magazine will do to folks' minds.

Just an observation.

Moose

Nutnfancy will be all over these plates I'll wager, he's the king of the Tacticool crowd.

I rather enjoy my Glocks, but there's truly no need for this other than the "cool" factor.

I agree with Moose. A spring loaded glass breaker in the pocket or a folding knife with a glass breaker on it would be much less prone to lethal accidents.

if you really need to break glass shoot it

you're gonna shoot into a vehicle you're trying to rescue someone from?

you may defeat the point of "rescuing" them! and then i'm sure discharging your weapon in the line of duty has paperwork tied to it.

having a spare mag with a sharp spike on the bottom might suck when it's time to reload under stress and you slam that baby home!

there's also an Israeli made spring loaded version that mounts on the rail. if it's there, the light can't be there.

all three seem to ignore the concept of keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

Back