1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

More great stuff with photos (I hope)

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Dino in Reno, May 3, 2019.

1. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    Just a review on what I saw, I did not buy this, I had spent my birthday money on two others... I just want folks to see what's there. It's wonderful stuff!!!

So here is the 18 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish Tin Patee Knife by Ram Kumar.
    This was a brand new look at fuller layout, and it's one I like. I think it gives a fantasy look, a bit elvish to me. This is a new addition to a centuries old design, and I think it works.
    It moved and handled a bit lighter than I expected, and I like the handle's shape. It both chops and sweeps in longer cuts. But the biggie here is the neat new fuller layout. Ever seen this before? Not me. It's a great look and it works a knife too.
    Again this is one to have on your buy now list.
    click on the link, it's as good as I can get it to work...

https://imgur.com/QjmOziL

https://imgur.com/XWW8eUW

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Outstanding, is this the one that sold recently? Good score!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Ok. I think I'm a little confused. Is this post just a demo (demonstration) :) or did u also purchase it?

4. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    It's bought, the buyer is just showing it, and giving us a short review and opinion.

Oops, my bad, Dino didn't get it, he just saw it and gave us his impressions on it.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  5. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    AHRGGGG.... No, I did not, I bought two others and had no cash left :-(
    Email Yangdo and check if it is there! I just got to see and handle some WONDERFUL blades!!! I will be posting a couple more observations from my visit...

XelaXela likes this.
  6. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

XX

7. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    One of the nicest models I've seen here - WOW very fine :thumbsup:

Ray