More HR LM Pics!!!

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Here are a few more HR LM pics, thanks for your patience. It is a great looking and feeling blade, everyone will be very excited to get this one.
This is a very busy time of the year for me, I'm doing everything I can to get these shipped out tomorrow and Thursday. I apologize I won't be able to answer many questions or emails in the next few days but I will be sending out the HR LM's as quickly as I can. Thanks for your patience

HRLM.jpg

HRLMinhand2.jpg

HRLMinhand.jpg

looks great, can't wait! Thanks for working so hard to get these out to us:thumbup:

Thanks for the pics -- and all the hard work you do Eric :thumbup:

Eric,
I had to pick between the S4 and the HRLM. I picked the HRLM. From the pictures, I think I picked the right one. Thanks.
Ron Athay

Great pics. They give a better idea of the size of the new HRs. I was lucky enough to score both the HR and S4 but I prefer the drop point on this baby. Very nice. Hang in there Eric. Lots of work for you guys and gals at the shop. Thanks a bunch. :eek:)

Eric, thanks for posting the pics! It really looks better outside or in hand. Logo looks good in that spot and that mid sized choil does look useful. Nice work :)

According to the e-mail mine have already shipped so take a break, put your feet up, go play with that baby. Thanks Eric!

I couldn't find these on the company store page. How do I go about ordering some?

just got mine and thinking of sending it in for some custom work, does anyone know if swamprat does that?? whats the wait time??

any word on when the next batch will become available? is it still shortly after the new year?

That looks great! I'll have to wait 'til the acct builds back up a bit but I'm definitely on-line for one of these!

Great job, SR!

just got mine and thinking of sending it in for some custom work, does anyone know if swamprat does that?? whats the wait time??

Custom work eh? What were you thnking? I'm just curious. I'd love to add the "saw back" to one of these. Perhaps a variant to come! :D

Back