More on Mishap Mitigation

Mistwalker

Gold Member
The most recent piece for the website gets into more food for thought on sizes, weights, and other measures

https://fiddlebackforge.com/blogs/articles/accouterments-complements-and-considerations

Capture-vi.jpg

thanks Brian
Thanks, Bob. With all the uncertainty of our current circumstances, all the new gun owners I've met lately, and some of the questions I've been asked by some of them, I've been making notes and trying to get more of the subject into my writing. It's not really my favorite subject, but I don't exactly hate it ether. Having spent a lot of time in the past studying firearms, having been formally trained, having been labeled an expert marksman by my uncle sam years ago, and having sworn an oath in 1984 at the MEPS in Atlanta that I've never been unsworn from, I do feel a sense of obligation to participate. So I've been working on illustrations for more inclusion of it in my writing. I just prefer to keep the articles more combinate and inclusive, more encouraging of us actually living life, which is what's worth fighting for, and cover more than one subject per article.

Last edited:
Back