"Morrow SUPERMOD" Can I get a free pass too?

I got a message from "Morrow" the "SuperMod" and he/she claims I lied by calling Thomas from Kershaw ignorant. I did not lie. He called me a liar without knowing the facts. "This is not accurate". Later on he mocks me by saying to someone else who didn't seem to be a fan of Kershaw "Don't never buy cause of me now too" Did he get a message? I doubt it because "He's done more for the membership here than I could ever imagine." Now is Morrow insulting my intelligence? Am I limited to what i can imagine? Maybe I was a little harsh, but I'm not the only one. I wonder if I become friends with "M" if I can get away with ignorance? And it WAS ignorance. If you would not like me here then delete all of my posts and my profile. This post will most likely not be up for long.
Here is the original post: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10975749#post10975749

Neither this post nor that post were made to hurt anyone. Just to hope this doesn't happen to others in the future.
I will however admitt I was wrong the knife had been sandwiched between metal peices and lightly forced pulled out leaving the fault on my dad. I will apologize to Kershaw but not to someone who is ignorant.
Thanks,
Zach

give it up man, your post was brought about to only incite, what positive was going to come from that?
honestly man

Lemme see if I got this straight...

You start a thread entitled, "Crappy Kershaw Breaks Tip!?!".
You claim he called you a liar without knowing the facts, yet you set the tone by referring to Thomas W's company's product as "crappy", which it is not and he knows this.
Now you are admitting to operator error (your dad) which broke the tip and... What do you want? :confused: ...an apology?
You want a free pass for what? If this post doesn't earn you a Mod Sass infraction, then you got your free pass.
Drop it and get over it.

This post that you got the infraction for was IMO out of order and not going to be getting you anywhere....as it seems it didn't.

The box itself didn't break the tip. It was what was inside of the box. I snagged and when he went to remove the knife it snapped the tip. Point is the tip shouldnt have snapped. My guess is a crappy heat treat. By the way Thomas, it DID break off with a normal cutting task! There was no prying involved. I will never buy another kershaw again. Partly because of the knife, and partly because of your ignorance!

For you then to admit here the knife was infact not broken during normal cutting, as Thomas W correctly stated, is rather amusing. The fact that you admit this while moaning about being infracted for insulting Thomas W in his knowledge of his own knives is frankly hilarious.

I got a message from "Morrow" the "SuperMod" and he/she claims I lied by calling Thomas from Kershaw ignorant. I did not lie. He called me a liar without knowing the facts. "This is not accurate". Later on he mocks me by saying to someone else who didn't seem to be a fan of Kershaw "Don't never buy cause of me now too" Did he get a message? I doubt it because "He's done more for the membership here than I could ever imagine." Now is Morrow insulting my intelligence? Am I limited to what i can imagine? Maybe I was a little harsh, but I'm not the only one. I wonder if I become friends with "M" if I can get away with ignorance? And it WAS ignorance. If you would not like me here then delete all of my posts and my profile. This post will most likely not be up for long.
Here is the original post: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10975749#post10975749

Neither this post nor that post were made to hurt anyone. Just to hope this doesn't happen to others in the future.
I will however admitt I was wrong the knife had been sandwiched between metal peices and lightly forced pulled out leaving the fault on my dad. I will apologize to Kershaw but not to someone who is ignorant.
Thanks,
Zach

Was calling that particular knife crappy, not the company :) I thought I already explained that I apologize to kershaw that I was wrong. Thanks
~Zach

This is not accurate.

I'm also confused on how you're all coming to conclusions here. While you can send the knife in, tips don't just fall off over general cutting tasks. Whatever the case, as always we stand behind our products.

This was Thomas W's response in that thread to the person whom said to just send it in and kershaw will just send a new one.
As you can see he wasnt really even speaking to you, nor did he insult you.

This was your response to that post (the one you rightfully earned your infraction for):

The box itself didn't break the tip. It was what was inside of the box. I snagged and when he went to remove the knife it snapped the tip. Point is the tip shouldnt have snapped. My guess is a crappy heat treat. By the way Thomas, it DID break off with a normal cutting task! There was no prying involved. I will never buy another kershaw again. Partly because of the knife, and partly because of your ignorance!

Now you admit, after your previous temper tantrum, that it was indeed your fathers fault for accidentally snagging and forcing of the blade that made it snap. Now you throw another tantrum about the infraction you recieved for insulting a manufacturer rep and moderator. You actually got off lightly with a 5 point infraction. It could very well have been a 40 point infraction for Mod Sass. At 50 accrued points you are automatically banned by the software.

Honestly, you owe both Kershaw and Thomas an apology for your accusations, insults and poor behavior.

I would suggest you mind your manners and learn to get along with others if you plan to be a member here. Grow some thicker skin or you will go thru life a very angry person and get banned from here in short order. We don't delete posts or accounts here, if you cannot handle interacting here in a decent adult manner, your best bet is to hit the log out button and not log in again.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=delete+account&titleandtext=1&match=all

Last edited:

Thanks,
Zach

I never said you lied. Your infraction was for insulting another member. This member is also a moderator, manufacturer's representative and a friend. You earned the infraction you were given and if you don't like it...tough. You don't get to insult moderators or other members. I see you did the very same thing in this post and I'll deal with that shortly. My intent wasn't to insult your intelligence, you don't seem to need any help with that. My message to you was simple. Here it is.

Thomas W is a moderator and long time participant on this forum. He's done more for the membership here than you can possibly imagine. Originally I thought this comment was made in the Kershaw / ZT forum and let it go as that is the forum Thomas moderates. Now that I see it is in the General forum, I won't let it go. Calling him ignorant is not only false, but also a good way to get bounced off this forum. Wise up, say what you need to say without being insulting.

I don't know how I could have been any clearer. You get an infraction for calling someone ignorant then turn right around do the EXACT same thing again in this post?

Last edited:
Was calling that particular knife crappy, not the company :) I thought I already explained that I apologize to kershaw that I was wrong. Thanks
~Zach
demotivational-posters-digging-a-hole.jpg

I think I have determined where the ignorance lies and it is a fact it is not with Morrow. :D.

Just to hope this doesn't happen to others in the future.

And if others behave the same they can expect the same in the future.

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

You'd think that we'd all want to celebrate the spirit of the recently departed...

...well, I guess we'll just have to strive that much harder...:rolleyes:

ZippoZach,If I were you,I'd zip-it.It looks like you already have 45 infraction points.

Thread of the month potential, right here

Thread of the month potential, right here

And here I was thinking that it struck me as a "time of the month" thread to start out with. Just sayin'...

Since going red, I never get to use this one any more...

manistat.jpg

Back