most expensive knife made

ok no hand mades customs or fantasy i'm talking out of the factory whats the most expensive out of the factory knife made pics and links are apreciated thanks

------------------
flip once good flip twice better flip again great flip fourth time u...call 911_ ____ _

I am not sure about this. I do know that Ti-Nives have a $1000.00 version of their folder. Only 50 were made. It is the silver, with damascus blade knife that you see in so many of their ads.
At one point Cold Steel made a San Mai damascus knife that was very expensive, but I am sure what the price was.

Keith.

There a fine line between factory and handmade. The most expensive RETAIL price I've ever seen was the Cold Steel Japanese short sword that retailed for about $800. (Yes, it did cost more than the imperial Tai Pan)

Wait till some of the Microholics get a chance to reply but I would venture to guess it will probably be A Microtech. I'm not sure what they cost but what about the MT Italian or one of the CFO's in Damascus or any number of MT's Damascus style high enders.

How about the damascus emerson knives??
I heard that a titanium Emerson Commander would cost around USD 1250

------------------
silent souls leave .308 holes

Damascus Microtech CFO IIs were about $1600. 30 made.

I'm pretty sure that I saw a customized Emerson CQC7 with Titanium blade and Mastadon ivory scales listed "on sale" for $3,300. How do you get there from the $135 suggeted retail price for the stock production knife?

The $ 3300 dollar Emerson is a full blown dress custom, not the factory version of the handmade.Almost all of the factory designs started out as customs, Ernie was making customs long before he started his own factory.

------------------
Carpe' Diem
Usual Suspect AKA Tattoo

For Custom I though 36,000.00 for the sword I made was a big deal . BUT Scott Slobodian
made a piece for a oil baron 120,000.00

May be something bigger I dont know!

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
MADD MAXX !

How about Buster Warenski's King Tut dagger!A lot of gold and a lot of work!

The Giant Halo comes to mind. I think they went for about 5 to 6k, but I could be wrong on that.

Mike would know he used to have one (maybe still does).

------------------
" The real art of living is to keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post in memory of James Mattis

The most expensive knife is that useless (China, Taiwan, Pakistan, etc.) POS, because you don't get any value for your money.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darrel Ralph:
For Custom I though 36,000.00 for the sword I made was a big deal . BUT Scott Slobodian
made a piece for a oil baron 120,000.00

May be something bigger I dont know!

</font>

Any pictures available???????

David

------------------
DIVERTI NESCIO

---------------
My Photopoint pictures

Mikov Knives

Here you go David:
View