most unusual multi purpose tool

Hey guys , I just came up with an idea that could be a somewhat interesting learning expierience here . Lets see who can come up with some of the more unusual multi purpose tool/knife . Now this has to be real life , proving it by a picture or a web site address so that it can be seen . It has to have multiple functions , wierd diverse functions that are not commonly seen are appreciated here .

I will start off with an example , my first entry will be from Crawford knives . A model that they call The Survival Staff .
It is a ;
hiking staff
cane
blow gun
knife
lance
fishing spear
gun rest ( mono pod )
camera rest

it can be seen at ;

http://www.crawfordknives.com/survivalstaff.htm

Tag , you guys are on .

Most unusual MULTITOOL????

That would have to be the Spyderco SpydeRench

closed1.jpg
closed2.jpg

apart2.jpg
apart1.jpg

Shadow213 said:
Most unusual MULTITOOL????

That would have to be the Spyderco SpydeRench

There is no doubt that the spyderench is in a class by itself . I have the survival staff that I mentioned above and I have all three versions of the Spyderench . The next one that I will mention is still on my want list .

It is the Atax . Its features are listed as ;

It’s an AX…

A knife

A skinner

A wire cutter

A range finder

A compass

An Inclinometer

A clock

A wrench

A hammer

A rescue tool

A survival kit holder

A fire bow bearing

An arrow launcher

A field level

It can be seen at ;

http://www.survival.com/atax.htm

Wow, that ATAX is kinda cool.

Here's a crazy one for you; it's some kind of a hatchet / hammer / pliers multitool. I'm a bit skeptical of how practical it would be, but it's definitely unusual. I just found it on an internet site recently and bought one just because it's so weird.

11needname.bmp

(Note that I have NO intention of carrying this one to the job site instead of my trusty Wave!)
~Bob

JOOLIESEWS said:
Wow, that ATAX is kinda cool.

Here's a crazy one for you; it's some kind of a hatchet / hammer / pliers multitool. I'm a bit skeptical of how practical it would be, but it's definitely unusual. I just found it on an internet site recently and bought one just because it's so weird.

11needname.bmp

(Note that I have NO intention of carrying this one to the job site instead of my trusty Wave!)
~Bob

It is a little wierd Bob , that is why I am going to trade for the second one . You know that I have a weakness for the wierd ones . :p

Bullwhip said:
The ATAX is definitely a great tool. I have my ATAX for sale on Ebay right now. No reserve.

Blip , blip , something on my radar . Up periscope , scanning , scanning , Ah ha . Steady , finger on the firing button . GOT IT !

"Here's a crazy one for you; it's some kind of a hatchet / hammer / pliers multitool. I'm a bit skeptical of how practical it would be, but it's definitely unusual. I just found it on an internet site recently and bought one just because it's so weird."

Hi Bob, any chance you could post the web adress where I can buy one of those? :)

Did you see Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights? There was talk of a combination pogo-stick/clock-radio at Spencers. :eek:

Back