1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Move Quote time II - THE SEQUEL!

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by JAB, Mar 15, 2010.

1. java

java Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2001
    This has been up here a while.....what is everyone sleeping and dreaming here???? :yawn: :confused:

I believe that be from Apocalypse Now and the elder Sheen's private nightmare.....

j

2. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    I'm not sleeping now, but I was when I went to see that one on the big screen. That's the only movie that has ever put me to sleep in the theater.

3. sturzi

sturzi

Dec 12, 2007
    Thank you, I was starting to get worried about the state of our society :p
    It's actually Brandos (Col Kurtz) nightmare, sent over a radio.

And the first one would have been Dogville

4. sturzi

sturzi

Dec 12, 2007
    knock knock
    Java? You there?

5. java

Dec 29, 2001
    WHOA!!! Should've surrendered dis a while ago before taking an extended internet break.....

Just to get it rolling. This should have a winner in record time.......

"The truth? You can't handle the truth!!!"

j

6. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Hey...we just need...

A: A Few Good Men

G2

7. java

Dec 29, 2001
    Go, Gary! Go!

J

8. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Yah, here's another one that's probably pretty easy too...

Q: "Is he safe with that razor?"
    "Yeah, we take the blade out, 2 and I shave him at night while he's sleeping"

G2

9. heresthedeal

heresthedeal

Oct 3, 2010
    not sure about the movie quote, sounds familiar, but
    the first part of your sig line is from Karl Marx. (the road to hell is paved with good intentions)

What do I win?

10. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    ;) tell em' what he's won Johnny! well, not a lot, but heed that quote and it may serve you well

A few folks have been known to use that phrase, see this link for more detail
    G2

11. NevadaExplorer

NevadaExplorer

Apr 23, 2011
    Multiplicity

12. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    That's the one, ok your turn sir,
    G2

13. NevadaExplorer

NevadaExplorer

Apr 23, 2011
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off."

14. Centaur

Centaur

Sep 16, 1999
    No one has gotten this yet? I'm shocked. "Big Jake."

15. NevadaExplorer

NevadaExplorer

Apr 23, 2011
    Yes it was killing me lol. How can not everyone have seen "Big Jake" your up cent...

16. Centaur

Centaur

Sep 16, 1999
    Q: First stage removal. First stage removal. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour. Streets prohibited to non-permits in one hour.

17. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    Soylent Green

...is PEOPLE!!!:eek:

:D

18. Centaur

Centaur

Sep 16, 1999
    JAB, your post!

19. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    "Regular storage procedure. The same as the other food. The other food stopped coming. And they started."

"What other food?"

"Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And you're ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton..."

20. Maybeso

Maybeso

Nov 16, 2005
    Logan's Run... Excellent flick!