Move Quote time II - THE SEQUEL!

Nope sorry. This character appears in at least 6 movies, he very seldom speaks but when he does its usually important. The actor who plays him has been accused of being to fat to fly also writes and directs theses (mostly) New Jersey based movies. This movie contains the longest speech delivered by this character.

Well, now I know what to watch next...

"We're not so different, you and I. We've both spent our lives looking for the weakness in one another's systems. Don't you think it's time to recognize there is as little worth on your side as there is on mine?"

Here's another one:

"There's a mole, right at the top of the Circus. And he's been there for years."

"Ooh you mad impetuous thing, it's champagne!"
"Not exactly, Sparkling Muscatel. One of the finest wines of Idaho."

Nothing? Ok, you guys need to get in touch with your inner child! Here's another from the same movie.

"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat. A Studebaker!"

Statler: "Well, how do you like the film?"
Waldorf: "I've seen detergents leave a better film than this!"

Damn. I just looked it up (i wont tell :) ) because it was gonna bother me. I was going to say it before. Haha damn.

Well it was Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. My quote will be on my next reply. Cuz I need a minute.

That Indiana line was good. Here's mine:
Hey babe, I negotiate million dollar deals for breakfast. I think I can handle this Eurotrash.

Back