Movie: The Hunted

IndyBlades... I saw you sent me a PM about receiving a prize for solving the mystery that has been haunting me for a few months. For some reason it says you are not able to receive PM's so I am posting my reply here:

Hello friend. So you want to know what prize you won huh? Drum rollllllll plllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee....

…….. :)

Because I am so cool, I will give you 4 options (yes you heard right, that is FOUR options!!!) to choose from my friend. You can only choose O-N-E!!! :)

Door # 1) TOM BROWN SCOUT companion!!!!

http://www.twowolvesoutdoor.com/tbscout.html

Door # 2) Kommer Bush Pilot Survival Hatchet

http://www.extremeoutfitters.us/browseproducts/Kommer-Bush-Pilot-Survival-Hatchet--153;.html

Door # 3) Brand new Tops Knives T-shirt size LG

(am getting it sent to me as a curtesy of Tops Knives for being a cool customer so I don’t know what picture is displayed or what color).

http://www.topsknives.com/index.php?cPath=8&osCsid=2917ef0e39d784c5e537db76aa5a4f41

Door # 4) Pair of brand new moccasins size 11. VERY comfortable! I originally bought them to wear as socks in my knee high waterproof boots, but retarded me, I didn’t realize that I would have to have my boots slightly larger to accommodate such think hide compared to thin cotton/wool socks. :eek:(

How do you like them apples? I will pay for shipping just to show you that I am one cool dude :) but I will need an address to send it to (derrr), unless of course you don't want it which won't hurt my feelings - I can still give business to you or a friend just let me know.

I am willing to part with any of these and would be sad to see them go but what the heck. You solving my brain stump really put a smile on my face so it is worth it!

I hope this PM finds you in good spirits, and if not, helps put you in one my friend. :)

You can send your address to mysticalwoodsman@yahoo.com if you wish.

Noble.

Last edited:
Mystical Wodsman, Seems like he has been banned not long ago (don't know why, I guess someone else could enlighten you) so he won't be reading your post.

Mikel

Oh man. I didn't even consider that nor thought to look under his handle. I wonder what he did to get that. I saw he was a new member, so he probably got into an argument or something and let it get out of hand or something. Well that is crappy. I am sure he probably deserved it but I still wanted to give him something.

Oh well, what can you do? Thanks for the heads up dude.

Out.

IndyBlades was Red Scorpion Six trying to get back in and spam us more.

He turned out to be a con man, posing as a knifemaker, always spamming his knives, but really he was a dealer who bought the knives from a source in China. He had everyone fooled. He even originally claimed to make the knives in the USA. He's a liar and a fraud. And he tried to deal in his knives without paying dealer membership. Just plain dishonest all around.

He was the most labor intensive member for us mods in a long time. Constant problems as he tried to skirt the rules that everyone else had to play by.

Good riddance.

Thanks a lot for the explanation Brian... Mystical Woodsman... seems like you will be keeping all those items you mentioned earlier!
Mikel

I like the look of the Scout companion, looks a real practical little blade !!!

It is an OD Flight suit that has been cut off at waist level. That's the slant zipped pockets and the sleeve pockets with the rounded collar.
I will get you a picture.
It looks black but I think it was just wet.

here's a front and back picture. Sorry took it on tv while watching. Hope it helps.
IMG_1757.jpg

notice the cut
IMG_1759.jpg

front can't see all that well, but it I have been on enough helicopter flights and made a few ghillie suits to recognize this outfit.
af1.jpg

you should be able to pic one up at your local Army Surplus store. and you can wear it holding your Predator WSK and watch the movie again. lol
hope I helped you out.
Later
in 1st photo someone know the size of his tracker ? I mean from TOP KNIVES if the model 1 2 or 3 Tracker
1 is 11.88" total length with 6.38" blade
2 is 9.50" total length with 5" blade
3 is 10.75 total lenght with 5.75" blade

thanks

Back