Moving Thread

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well this week I got the business license process done for the new shop location and we started moving. The stuff we moved is all the non essential function items. I have the Guild meeting here this weekend, so we need to be able to make knives here. Next week we will move function. Woot!

I'm very excited about the move and the new shop. This place is great, but it is too big and too expensive without Chris and Dylan. The new shop is appropriate to just Fiddleback Forge and Cumming Bladeworks USA in both ways. The only thing that is unfortunate about the new location is parking. I only have a few spaces, and the lot itself is minimal. It will allow occasional guests, but not GA guild meetings. I will miss doing them.

On a VERY positive note, we will be moving my business out of Forsyth County Georgia. That has been a goal of mine since I moved into this location and first began dealing with them. Beck moi tchew Couillon!

I'll have Phillip put some pics in this thread.

(More big news next week regarding the website and Fiddleback Fridays as well. Nothing yet though.)

Here’s to a safe and successful move for Andy and crew! Looking forward to the pics.

(More big news next week regarding the website and Fiddleback Fridays as well. Nothing yet though.)

A week before the news?! Oh, the suspense! Not even a hint? :confused:

Here’s to a safe and successful move for Andy and crew! Looking forward to the pics.

A week before the news?! Oh, the suspense! Not even a hint? :confused:

Hey Jason,
I'll bet they're going to announce and end to Fridays and that they'll just be taking 100% custom orders from here out. hahahahaha (That just *might* solicit a response. Maybe not a good one but a response nonetheless. :D ) Totally kidding Andy and Phillip!

i only have pics of the important stuff
2v2JYuUwrxurAoi.jpg

2v2JYuJnFxurAoi.jpg

Y'all move more than WitSec ;) Maybe a shop on wheels this time?

Best of luck moving Mes Amis.
Bill
i told Andy yesterday as we were unloading a trailer..." I hope you really love this place......for many years to come!!"
Remembering pictures of frozen condensation on a face mask, it's funny how VANCE VANCE 's first pictures are of the HVAC.
that's the joy of no conditioned air...freeze in the winter & suffer the awful summers here.
id rather freeze than suffer through another miserable Ga. summer
That's important stuff in GA!
e
true that!

more pics

2v2JRE5d5xurAoi.jpg

Andy's office
2v2JYuahFxurAoi.jpg

Main office
2v2JYuaZdxurAoi.jpg

storage on the left bathroom on the right
2v2JYua3FxurAoi.jpg

consumables storage....belts, glue, gloves, etc...
2v2JYuH8gxurAoi.jpg

shipping, glue-ups and whatever
2v2JYuUHvxurAoi.jpg

2v2JYuUuoxurAoi.jpg

Best of luck in completing the move Andy & Crew. The new shop looks fantastic. Can't wait to see how you set up your workstations. Allen & Phillip have to be looking forward to a shorter daily commute. Congrats !

Peter

Good luck with your move! I remember the last one. It doesn't seam all to long ago. Hope the smaller space helps you guys out. Will keep an eye out for the updates.

Back