Moving!!!

Is anyone famular with Tebbetts, MO 65080?
Escrow closes Noverber 1st.

So mothers tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Or they'll spend their days in sin in Missouri
In the house of the frozen sun.

La Casa Nuevo has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a computer room on between 1 and 2 acres with a pond. I plan on growing giant bamboo and selling sword stands.

Norm - I should be shipping your stands after payday.

I sure hope your little Bamboo grove is reasonably contained. Some varieties have a habit of running wild. Still, it does give you the option of running after it with large bladed thingies and taming it.
Good luck on the new place. Ponds are cool.

I sure hope your little Bamboo grove is reasonably contained. Some varieties have a habit of running wild. Still, it does give you the option of running after it with large bladed thingies and taming it.
Good luck on the new place. Ponds are cool.

Oh yes, I agree. Clumping and not running bamboo is the way to go. Most giant bamboo appears to be clumping.
Ponds are cool!

Maybe a cutting party next spring. Y'all save your plastic jugs.

Bamboo is super useful. Have you seen that bamboo forum. Yep. People are that into it.

Good on you Jerry! I'm sorry you're not wanting to go, but it really doesn't sound like a bad place. You take care of yourself, and get back online as quickly as possible.

Bamboo is super useful. Have you seen that bamboo forum. Yep. People are that into it.

Good on you Jerry! I'm sorry you're not wanting to go, but it really doesn't sound like a bad place. You take care of yourself, and get back online as quickly as possible.

Thanks, Andy. I'll look for that bamboo forum.

Oh yes, I agree. Clumping and not running bamboo is the way to go. Most giant bamboo appears to be clumping.
Ponds are cool!

Maybe a cutting party next spring. Y'all save your plastic jugs.

You'll be a lot closer to my area, so I just might be able to take you up on that offer.

Bob

That is great news . Whey you get tired of sword stands why don,t you make a bamboo bow or two ? Bamboo makes great arrows as well . Maybe even make yourself a boo fishing pole and stock that pond .

I hope your new place brings you and yours lots of happiness .

Your new place sounds wonderful!

I really want a pond.

Anne loves bamboo also we have planted some Giant Golden Timber that is supposed to get 6" in diameter, about 2 years ago and it is not a lot bigger than when we planted it.

Is anyone famular with Tebbetts, MO 65080?
Escrow closes Noverber 1st.

La Casa Nuevo has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a computer room on between 1 and 2 acres with a pond. I plan on growing giant bamboo and selling sword stands.

Norm - I should be shipping your stands after payday.

Sounds great Jerry, thanks! Best of luck on the move. The pond sounds wonderful, and I'll bet there's all sorts of good stuff you can make with the bamboo.

No rush at all, but I'll keep my eyes open for your package.

Norm

I'm for all practical purposes gone. No internet, no phone, .....

Please mention my to the other forums.

Next time anyone hears from me will be after I get internet in Misouri.
Nuts - I might as well be dead.

One last ms from me from my in-laws home before leaving California forever.

Norm; I'm so glad you liked what I sent you. Are you going to post pix?

Kevin; I'm a beliver in continuious reincarnation but only up to the point of death.

Namaste.

Congrats. I'm a bamboo lover too. In the old days, the Cherokee used to make darn never everything out of the native river cane plants.

Back