Mr. 27, Meet #27. (Pleased to make its acquaintance!)

Jaxx

Yes, from overseas, it is here. Ta-dah!!!!... And all DAT. HOGFSHLE #27.:D Other than the advertised cosmetic scratching, this puppy is still in great shape!!! :thumbup:

Here's 2 quick pix... One to show it off, the other to show its cosmetic scratches. I think that I might play with it a bit before sending off to have 'er cleaned up! Number Two-Seven in da house!

Number_27-a.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: Horror!!! Well... Maybe NOT, Could be fun!:thumbup:
Number_27-a_differentangle.jpg

Jaxx:cool:

Jaxx, are you getting #27 in an FBM LE?

I got #26 today.

Jaxx, are you getting #27 in an FBM LE?

I got #26 today.

Nope, I hadn't really 'embraced' the nickname, LOL, until past my order... For a while, I thought that my time around here might've been... Cut short, :D pun intended ...As a direct result involving THAT number. Mine are in the 200's... I JUST missed 207, LOL... But I think I know who might have it, and I'm STALKING him... I'm in the bushes outside his house right now... ;) Heh-heh-heh! :D :thumbup: Seriously, I'm hoping that someday, maybe its current owner might want to sell or trade it to me. :)
Jaxx

Nice score Jaxx! Did you manage to score any other #27 LE's like the Muddy Mojo or SWO? Good luck getting the FBM LE;)

Or maybe you could find some folks who will sell you #2 and #7 !!!! :thumbup:

I have #18 coming in. Maybe I'll give it to my son on his 18th birthday, if I think he is mature and responsible enough to enjoy it.

I've got time to enjoy it. 18 is over fifteen years away for Gabriel. ;)

SP32-20070105-192615.jpg

Nice score Jaxx! Did you manage to score any other #27 LE's like the Muddy Mojo or SWO? Good luck getting the FBM LE;)

I uhhh... Did MUCH better than #27 in the Muddy Mojo... :D Nope , this is my first #27 since the nickname started... But what a start! a HOGFSH LE is definitely on my keepers list. :thumbup: :thumbup: Are the Wicked Outlaws numbered? I thought they weren't...?
:cool:

I uhhh... Did MUCH better than #27 in the Muddy Mojo... :D Nope , this is my first #27 since the nickname started... But what a start! a HOGFSH LE is definitely on my keepers list. :thumbup: :thumbup: Are the Wicked Outlaws numbered? I thought they weren't...?
:cool:

Duh, that's right, I forgot you snagged #1 for the Mojo's and yep, upon double checking, the Wicked Outlaws aren't numbered. Nevermind, I'm an idiot :foot:

BTW, I forgot to mention the SWEET black leather sheath that came as part of the deal... Made by guess who, LOL, LeatherHog! It's in next to new condition, and fits/looks great, as USUAL. :D :thumbup:

Place an ad in WTB of the Exchange forum. You may have to buy a paid membership to this site. I don't recall.

Edit - I just checked. You can place a WTB at your membership level. Only Gold or above may respond.

Show her some love Jaxx! and take some pics if possible

I bet you'll have so much fun together that it will be many moons before she journeys back to Wauseon. :D

-woops, double post, edited. Thanks for the advice Paddling man, I sent an email about yours in the exchange.

Back