Mr. Breedon has started on "Black Adder" UPDATE

Here is the first picture. More to come.

IMG_06482.jpg

Last edited:
Lol!!! I'd forgotten that BBC classic.

The knife looks awesome! I always enjoy Brian's work. No b.s. just quality work at a GREAT price.

That's one great looking design! Nice work for sure. Bryan matched the handle drawing perfectly - amazing!!! Looks like the actual blade has a shade more rounded "belly" near the tip than what i can see on the drawing, but that's probably for some good reason.

Please keep us posted - pics, videos 'n all!!!! I'm getting crazy excited b/c i know my design isn't far behind yours!!!! That and i'm coming home to the States soon.

I'm a sucker for that broad, snub nosed style point. You could really do some prying with that without much worry!

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words on the knife design that camoninja asked me to make for him.

Yea Frank you are right there is more belly than what the drawing that I drew from a drawing that camoninja sent to me via e-mail.
I will not really any good reason for it I guess, I just like to leave the belly of the knives I make fuller so to speak untill I put the grind in lol.

Bryan

Sweet Knife Bryan:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Knife in the drawing looks like the one below

DSC06859.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words on the knife design that camoninja asked me to make for him.

...... I just like to leave the belly of the knives I make fuller so to speak untill I put the grind in lol.

Ha ha - i *knew* there was a good reason!!! BTW, once i'm back in the States next week i can mail you a copy of my drawing so you don't have to monkey about with printing it, etc.

This one from Camoninja looks like an *awesome* blade design!!! Looks like Willliam found the inspirational knife from which this drawing came from. Nice find!

Very cool design. I have some thoughts kicking around in my head. This thread is a kick in the butt to get pen to paper. :D

I LOVE your design Bro!!!!
Well it's not my design. I just liked that design. Bryan suggested a couple of changes. So it won't be an exact replica. It will have a forward lanyard hole. The blade will be 1/4 in thick, blackish in color and the width will be straight.

Yep that is the same pic that camoninja sent to me lol.

So Dr. Bill has or had that one?

Thanks Frank that will work great. I was just looking at the orders and I have one more then I start on yours lol.

Bryan

Back