1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Mr. Breedon has started on "Black Adder" UPDATE

Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by camoninja, Mar 26, 2012.

1. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    Here is the first picture. More to come.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    That's gonna be sweet....keep us updated !:thumbup:

3. Bowman1911

Bowman1911

Dec 12, 2010
    Oh man, when I read the title, I was expecting Rowen Atkinson!

4. rkmoore

rkmoore

Oct 30, 2010
    Lol!!! I'd forgotten that BBC classic.

The knife looks awesome! I always enjoy Brian's work. No b.s. just quality work at a GREAT price.

5. TheGame

TheGame

Sep 24, 2008
    Looking forward to seeing this completed. :thumbup:

6. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    [video=youtube_share;uWJHN5j3tc0]http://youtu.be/uWJHN5j3tc0[/video]

7. Varg Lobos

Varg Lobos

May 20, 2007
    Breeden makes great knives that work!

That one will work when it's done.

8. fmajor007

fmajor007

Apr 1, 2010
    That's one great looking design! Nice work for sure. Bryan matched the handle drawing perfectly - amazing!!! Looks like the actual blade has a shade more rounded "belly" near the tip than what i can see on the drawing, but that's probably for some good reason.

Please keep us posted - pics, videos 'n all!!!! I'm getting crazy excited b/c i know my design isn't far behind yours!!!! That and i'm coming home to the States soon.

9. tknife

tknife Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 1999
    I'm a sucker for that broad, snub nosed style point. You could really do some prying with that without much worry!

10. sicily02

sicily02

Nov 23, 2005
    Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words on the knife design that camoninja asked me to make for him.

Yea Frank you are right there is more belly than what the drawing that I drew from a drawing that camoninja sent to me via e-mail.
    I will not really any good reason for it I guess, I just like to leave the belly of the knives I make fuller so to speak untill I put the grind in lol.

Bryan

11. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Sweet Knife Bryan:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Knife in the drawing looks like the one below

[​IMG]

12. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    William it is. We made a few slight changes.

13. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    I LOVE your design Bro!!!!

14. fmajor007

fmajor007

Apr 1, 2010
    Ha ha - i *knew* there was a good reason!!! BTW, once i'm back in the States next week i can mail you a copy of my drawing so you don't have to monkey about with printing it, etc.

This one from Camoninja looks like an *awesome* blade design!!! Looks like Willliam found the inspirational knife from which this drawing came from. Nice find!

15. Shotgun

Shotgun

Feb 3, 2006
    Very cool design. I have some thoughts kicking around in my head. This thread is a kick in the butt to get pen to paper. :D

16. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    Well it's not my design. I just liked that design. Bryan suggested a couple of changes. So it won't be an exact replica. It will have a forward lanyard hole. The blade will be 1/4 in thick, blackish in color and the width will be straight.

17. sicily02

sicily02

Nov 23, 2005
    Yep that is the same pic that camoninja sent to me lol.

So Dr. Bill has or had that one?

Thanks Frank that will work great. I was just looking at the orders and I have one more then I start on yours lol.

Bryan

18. camoninja

camoninja

Feb 11, 2007
    Bryan did I list all that we talked about changing ?

19. bigcountry1315

bigcountry1315

Aug 3, 2009
    Bryan e-mail me the price for one like that..........................Mike

20. echo-7

echo-7 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2003
    Nice job on that one Bryan....mike