Mr.DPX Hest/f elusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
after looking all over i think seeing people are getting tracking numbers it looks like i missed out :( even for the production, one website said there were 480? pre orders with only 350 GTG now i will shamefully have to wait for a production version ...... this stinks !!

I've seen 1 post where a guy said he got a tracking number. The guy could just be trying to stir the pot, I wouldn't panic yet.

There are no tracking numbers issued. When something happens you read it here first.

like RYP said, no tracking numbers, and the "Mr. DP" version was only available as the LE, so there's less than 250 of those.

there are various pics around of the production version, but i don't recall seeing Mr. DP on any of the most recent pics.

You're complaining here because YOU waited too long to get in on either the LE or the first run of the Production folders?

No sympathy here my friend.......

after looking all over i think seeing people are getting tracking numbers it looks like i missed out :( even for the production, one website said there were 480? pre orders with only 350 GTG now i will shamefully have to wait for a production version ...... this stinks !!

If I would have found a place that offered the LE I would has jumped, so NOW I wait ;)

I was able to contact DPx gear directly last week and they had a few sterile right hand LE models available.

I emailed them, did u just email them @ the cust service ? Anyone else know a way to get in on the 1st shipment ?

They will contact you whether they have one or not. If you don't get in on it, you can always hope someone who did get one decides to sell at cost.

I wish I could make up a muffkin awesome cuss word caus I could sure use it ..... I love the Shit outta DPX !!! And that's all I got to say !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back