Mr. Glesser! I need a ATR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been eyeing this model also. Glad to hear the wait will be short.

Out of curiousitu, I finally decided to click on his thread a couple of days ago. It looks like a very interesting knife. Now I think I will be getting one.

Well, Shot Show is over, tomorrow is Feb 01, 2018,Time is just flying by.

You are correct! My desire for this knife and the fact that it is still not available leads to some aggravation but to say the second part of that comment is out of bounds.

Hi Rick,

We understand and apologize, but it's one of those things that is just the way it is. We really appreciate your interest and beg your patience. The maker has a capacity and this is a low volume model. I believe we have enough to begin shipping now.

sal

Swordmaster, bounty hunter for the damned. When I read that I think of a skinny kid walking through the Mall with a long black trench coat and black painted finger nails and black lipstick on with a cheap china made ninja sword under his coat. Hahaha that's Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Swordmaster, bounty hunter for the damned. When I read that I think of a skinny kid walking through the Mall with a long black trench coat and black painted finger nails and black lipstick on with a cheap china made ninja sword under his coat. Hahaha that's Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Haha you stalking me , bro?

I didn't mean to get you so upset. I just find your insistent complaining about the releasing of a knife to be really funny.

And 12 exclamation marks in the thread title? Wow. What's next ? Holding your breath and stomping your feet?

Hahaha :D

Wolverine666, First off thank you for liking some of my post, I just liked your last post. I understand the need for your very strong avatar, there are many that try to make up for their small body parts by such a strong avatar. Also I have never been one to personally attack anyone like you did in post #9 but no issues I understand that real Men don't do that.

RickJ , it's all in good fun. It wasn't anything as dramatic as a personal attack. Just a joke. You need to relax a little. Let's be friends.

Now I want this ATR2 to be released too just so it will keep you quiet and happy :)

And you think my avatar looks strong? I was thinking it looked like he was kind of old and beat up. I've been meaning to change it but I keep forgetting.

Wolverine666, First off thank you for liking some of my post, I just liked your last post. I understand the need for your very strong avatar, there are many that try to make up for their small body parts by such a strong avatar. Also I have never been one to personally attack anyone like you did in post #9 but no issues I understand that real Men don't do that.
You should start an Avatar Analysis thread in W&C. Invite Dr. @shinyedges if you need 2nd opinions.

Back