Mr Horton-Thanks

Well, we all know J is a good guy. I just got this in the mail today. I cant tell you how much I appreciate this little doll. The pictures dont do it justice, and the way he took care of me make even the knife pale in comparison. Thanks, bro. I cant wait for my next one. (I still need a folder... Just sayin...)

IMAG0820.jpg

Hey j are you selling all your knives with those pouches that is a good idea I can't wait for mine thanks man

Man I love those handles very nice

Mr. Horton is a great guy and his company has the best customer service.

Thanks. Its better in person. I talked to Jeremy on the phone a bit today, he's a great guy. He is gonna make my next kitchen knife for me. I'm arguing for a folder, but so far....... Next I'll be pestering him to make me a cigar cutter. WHICH, btw, I think needs to be added to the list. I gotta give the man credit, no matter how much whining or pestering I do, he always treats me like a good customer.

Oh noooo........now your calling him Mister Horton...........good thing the shop has wide doors.........

Thanks. Its better in person. I talked to Jeremy on the phone a bit today, he's a great guy. He is gonna make my next kitchen knife for me. I'm arguing for a folder, but so far....... Next I'll be pestering him to make me a cigar cutter. WHICH, btw, I think needs to be added to the list. I gotta give the man credit, no matter how much whining or pestering I do, he always treats me like a good customer.

A Horton cigar cutter................it would weigh 5 pounds..

I want a FAT cigar cutter.

Maybe Carto Sensei can help on the design...

Back