Mr. MOFO LE #54 Satin/Black Paper Micarta

Cobalt

Gold Member
This beaut is up for sale. 8 inch blade wicked fast and sharp has never been used.

shipped conus USPS. No paypal, check or money order. This is a big knife, larger than an SH-E but smaller than a BM-E but wider than either.

Huge PRICE DROP to $750 now.

Mr.jpg

would the sheath fit the muddy mojo? if so and you or anyone is interested in a split I'd be up for the sheath

John

would the sheath fit the muddy mojo? if so and you or anyone is interested in a split I'd be up for the sheath

John

Yes if the muddy mojo is the same as the mojo then it will fit. because the only difference is thickness and that isn't much of a difference.

Make me an offer for the sheath or if you have an SHBM sheath to trade I'd take that

54 divided by 2 = 27... :eek: :D Sweeeeeet! Why do ya gotta tempt me so, wit yo Mofo????? :confused: :confused: :D
:cool:

'Scuse me while I go count some pennies...! :D
J

Yes if the muddy mojo is the same as the mojo then it will fit. because the only difference is thickness and that isn't much of a difference.

Make me an offer for the sheath or if you have an SHBM sheath to trade I'd take that

if the sheath is still available i will take it. 50.00?

well if the sheath goes, the price on this one will drop to $775 shipped w/o sheath

several emails on the sheath so when first in line response will decide.

That sheath took me forever to do! Those vines and the funky flowers were a real challenge. That sheath is in the top ten best I've done to date, one of my favorites right behind that fully carved SHBM sheath I did a while back.

Best of luck on that sale bro! :D

That sheath took me forever to do! Those vines and the funky flowers were a real challenge. That sheath is in the top ten best I've done to date, one of my favorites right behind that fully carved SHBM sheath I did a while back.

Best of luck on that sale bro! :D

thanks for the info leatherhog. I have had a bazillion emails pm's on this sheath. So much so that with lack of prompt responses I am not sure who should get it any more. So in order to be fair to everyone, I will list this sheath in a separate sale page today. The first to respond with an I take it on that thread gets it. Unless someone buys the whole package between now and then.

bttt with change. NO LEATHER SHEATH and Huge PRICE drop.

Cobalt! :( :( :( Where's the sheath??? Aw.. Ya didn't, bro!!! I wuz just coming for the package... Now I dunno what to do! They belonged together... bummer! well, back to thinkin' LOL
J

... And DARN U 2, LeatherHog!!! Did your sheath have to be so SWEET!!! :D ;) :D Grrrrrrr, still thinkin' :) free bump too

... And DARN U 2, LeatherHog!!! Did your sheath have to be so SWEET!!! :D ;) :D Grrrrrrr, still thinkin' :) free bump too

Well Jax, ya know, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more! ;) ;) ;)

leatherhog, you can make yourself a sheath for this thing whenever you want so quit cryin. :D

no regrets

Congrats and THANK YOU!! I wuz really tempted, and really shouldn't... Now I can stop thinking about it! :D It looks SWEET! :thumbup:
Jaxx:cool:

Back