• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MT CFO2-Marfione-Hand Ground Black

I have a CFO2--Black "Tactical" plain edge blade, hand-ground by Marfione. Serial # is 008. Famous "Dagger" logo. Comes with box and all original paperwork. Knife iis ALMOST perfect. Has one perfectly straight scratch along right-side of blade that comes from firing. Otherwise, very minty. Never carried or sharpened. THIS one is SOLD! Thanks--Jim USMC

Bttt with a New and Improved price! 525.00 with same shipping as above. Jim USMC (Don't see these much anymore and this one is a BEAUTY!) Jim USMC

One more price drop and then back to the safe. 499.00 shipped and insured anywhere in the ConUS. This is a FULL 100.00 cheaper than the cheapest CFO's I have seen. Paypal preferred (+2%) MO and personal checks (allowing for time to clear) OK too. Jim USMC

Hey James...What's going on?? I thought I was buying the knife but it turns out you sold it to me instead?? :eek: :)

OK Nick--NOW you have humiliated me in public! Everyone, watch out for these two guys--some kind of "split-personality" thing. He CLAIMS to be the same person but I'm not falling for that ploy.....LOL OK--so I'm an idiot! LOTS of old Jarheads are kinda "loose and rattly" upstairs. Just like our good old .45's--Can't hit the broad side of a barn but MAN are they dependable!! ;-) Jim SEMPER STUPID! :footinmou

No harm no foul James. Be sure to tell Jim hi for us all. I talked to myself about the knife you guys sent me and they both agreed it was very nice so I'm sure I'll be happy with it when I get it from me. :D

Now everybody probably thinks the 5 of us are batty. :eek:

Here's a two word tip that I've always found helpful when shooting the .45 that greatly increases accuracy. Get closer.

Back