MT Updates???

So what's the latest from our man Mike at WOW Inc.? Just got my nemesis back from being repaired and am dying for a matching nemi-bladed tachyon to join it!

He had also mentioned some great project being worked on with those first 100 blades...any word?

And what ever happened to extra tachyon screws? I've been latchless for quite some time now:confused:

With all this idle time, my guess is that we're about to be very pleasantly supprised with some new MT goodies!:eek: :eek:

...So C'mon Mr. Mike, we miss your postings!!!

And in a semi-related topic, does anyone know what happened to Microholics.com??? It just sort of dissapeared. Given it wasn't the most "happening" forum, it was still a great place to get MT info.

I am still here and have WONDERFUL news!

Stay tuned guys as this Shot Show may be the best ever as I may soon be in a position to bring you all some wonderful toys at a price/quality that will blow your collective minds.

Remember that sub $50 bali I talked about that now others are picking up on?

More tomorrow!

The Nemesis blade version is still a go and I still hope to have them in time for the Blade Show.

We are also looking at a aluminum handle version at a lower price point. I do not have pricing info as yet but look for that info soon.

I have not decided on what the first 100 blades will be. I have some ideas but none are solid yet.

The screws are here but I did not get any of the female section for the latch screw so bear with me while I try and get those in.

Anyone needing screws or bushings needs to send me your snail mail address to mike@wowinc.com

Stay Tuned :D

Thanks Mike, sounds like good news all around. A 50 bali from MT sure sounds interesting, can't wait to see what you've got going on! Thanks for your work and dedication to this project, and of for course keeping us nuts updated!

Originally posted by Mike Turber
I have not decided on what the first 100 blades will be. I have some ideas but none are solid yet.

Stay Tuned :D

I'm sure you'll come up with a kick-a$$ design and you can bet we'll stay tuned!

Just as long as I can get lucky #7.............;)

You can bet I'll be sitting here on the "edge" of my seat. And I mean sitting here so come up of the info soon I'll need to get up and eat eventually.

Of course I meant the Big MT!!;) But seriously, a sub-50 dollar piece from Microtech did sound a little fishy, but we can be sure it will be well above par coming from you Mike, no matter who actually manufactures it. Keep 'em comin!

Back