MUDDER HANDLES WITH COLOR OPTIONS

Great pics!!! Would really like to see those Muks offered again. MUDDER HANDLES WITH COLOR OPTIONS!:)

aQjI1Gs.jpg

tzafCYS
tzafCYS

so we have several shapes of res-c handles:
- mudder
- wardog/basic 4
- regulator
- basic series (M shape)

mudder looks the sexiest for me, but I have only tried basic 4 handle.
How does it compare to the others? Which of the res-c handle is the most comfortable?

Which of the res-c handle is the most comfortable?
How long is a piece of string?
THEY'RE ALL COMFY, super comfy; I guess depending on the task at hand some can be better than others but overall they're really accommodating, and light. Busse does it right!

Last edited:
so we have several shapes of res-c handles:
- mudder
- wardog/basic 4
- regulator
- basic series (M shape)

mudder looks the sexiest for me, but I have only tried basic 4 handle.
How does it compare to the others? Which of the res-c handle is the most comfortable?

I actually like the regulator handle best for comfort. I'd like to see a mini regulator handle offered on something. WITH COLOR OPTIONS!:D

Agree mudders look best, and think there more durable than the others imo.

Aannnd....since it's almost fishing opener(here anyways), I'd really really really like Busse to make a fillet knife offered with res-c/mudder!!! Or micarta/g10! Any fillet, please! Don't think it's been done, or has it? If it has, it's been awhile, it's time!!!:D
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/busse-fillet-set.1013283/

There were a set of Busse fillet knives from roughly 20 years ago. They were made with D2 steel, and according to the link above were made with 4", 5" & 6" blades. They were available with either black or tan canvas micarta. Here is a picture of one I found on the internet; I'm guessing it is a 6" blade. I wish I had a set now. :(

fillet01.jpg

ScrapYard Bird Dog from Scrapyardknives dot com
BDLE (Bird Dog LE)
Blade Length: 4.5
Blade thickness: .125
Blade height:
Overall Length: 9.5
Blade Grind: Full flat
Steel type: 154CM
Handle type: Gray Mudders
Finish: Satin
Weight: 3.95oz

14324367283_7e1d036a31_o.jpg

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/busse-fillet-set.1013283/

There were a set of Busse fillet knives from roughly 20 years ago. They were made with D2 steel, and according to the link above were made with 4", 5" & 6" blades. They were available with either black or tan canvas micarta. Here is a picture of one I found on the internet; I'm guessing it is a 6" blade. I wish I had a set now. :(

View attachment 898441

Dang, 20 years!!!:eek: It's about time for a re-release.:thumbsup:

We have spoken

MUDDER HANDLES WITH COLOR OPTIONS!:)

Would be awesome to have a ganza with just all MUDDER/resc and different blade offerings.

Let's see some more photos guys!

bF10SeL.jpg

Back