• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Muddy/ Snakeskin CGFBM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all, I'm looking to part with a beautiful "Mudsnake" (snakeskin/ muddy CGFBM.) It's a great knife, but it's been languishing in my safe since I received it. This knife was used and resharpened by its previous owner- there is some coating wear in the sweet spot, but there are no dings, and the edge is beautiful, and RAZOR SHARP. The scales are standard (of course) and are nice-looking snake. Snakeskin scales this big will never come out of the Busse shop again. No sheath. I don't have any pics, but if you're reading this, you probably know what we're talking about.

Terms: USPS MO only, unless I know you, in which case I'll take a check. Continental US only. The only trade I would consider is for a NMSFNO +cash.
First "I'll take it" here wins the prize.

Price is $500 shipped.

Do you have a pic? and is it available?
Thanks,

Last edited:
Just to give banana-clip and jsrice a heads up, I PMed moonwilson yesterday morning regarding trade and picture information and have not received a reply.

yeh i emailed him on the 29th and did not get an email back either.

THe man is sick so I hope he doesnt mind me answering for him since he is under the weather.

THe knife is sold and paid for:thumbup:

Sorry all, I received a bunch of emails about the knife and haven't had time to sort through and respond to all of them. My apologies to anyone I've offended.

Long story short, the knife is sold, paid for, and pending delivery.

Thanks and kindest regards,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back