• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Muela Knives

Lee

Anyone know if they have a web page or catalogue on the net? I can't even seem to find a dealer that sells or offers the full line of Muela fixed blades! I saw some on ebay a while back, nice looking knives but I have a feeling they were overpriced and I'd like to find out more about them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go to www.preziosocoltellerie.com when the page comes up click on "coltelleria Sportiva" you will then see a few different makers. Look for "Spagna" and you will see "Muela". If you want to find monetary conversions go to www.oanda.com. The last I knew the conversions were 1 US Dollar = .9832 Euro or 1 Euro = 1.0171 US Dollar (also)
1 US Dollar = 1903.72 Lira or 1 Lira = .0005253 US Dollar
I hope this helps

Thanks Jeffa that's exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate the help!

Jeffa, I am happy to see you remember my posts!

BTW, this is the American non-exclusive distributor for Muela Knives:
C.A.S. Iberia, Inc.-650 Ind.Blvd- Sale Creek, TN 37373

Please be careful to trust on Italian Mail Service. If you buy knives at preziosocoltellerie, contact them to have a fast and safe delivering. They are truly nice!

Falcenberg

[This message has been edited by Falcenberg (edited 09 August 1999).]

Back