Multi-bar Cable Damascus Utility/Hunter

Multi-Bar Cable Damascus Utility/Hunter

Hand forged 3 7/8” blade (8"OAL); Multi-Bar Cable Damascus single edge drop point utility hunter Her tapered blade moves to a quick point. Her handle is a nice piece of stabilized Mule Deer antler that has been dyed to resemble age, and is complemented with a ebony spacer. Her German Sliver and Brass guard has been hand polished to a bright mirror finish and then brushed on the face, leaving the mirror finish on the edge for contrast to the blade. Her handle has been polished to a high gloss finish for a unique style.
Lil%20Mia.JPG

Thank you very much for looking and comments are appreciated,

Dale
Dale Baxter Custom Knives

Beautiful work. Lovely lines and I especially like the handle work. Thanks for posting.

She is a smooth cutter just about any way you use her, I like to have the blade follow my finger with a style like this, so the tip gets more use. Some use the recasso area more. She holds an edge very well and the edge comes back with little effort. The carbon content is about 70 points, so that should give you some idea of the steel. She is flexable and light in the hand.

Thanks,
Dale

Fine A** knife Dale. I like it. I need to learn forging for sure!!
Good one. Are you keeping this one for yourself?

Thank you all for the kind words,

This knife was sold yesterday, but it is very simular to the one I carry.
I just like them small, light, and very sharp!...the cable and antler combination is purdy too.

Dale

Back