• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Multiple Brand Folders for Sale

expidia1

Gold Member
I bought these over the past month here just to try them. Especially the iconic ones. I'm more into the Chris Reeve brand now and I listed 6 for sale yesterday over on the Chris Reeve knives for sale forum. I started with the plain janes and have been working my way up to the more expensive models.

* Withdrawn (keeping it) Benchmade 490 Arcane Axis lock "Assisted" Flipper (A true Gentleman's carry) Deep carry clip Premium steel S90V, Looks to me like an original edge . . . $149

** SOLD** Benchmade Osborne 940-1 Carbon Fiber handles, Stone wash blade (2.19 oz amazing) Axis lock, premium steel S90V, deep carry chrome clip, Action is a dream to open, Looks to me as the original edge . . . $230

* SOLD** Benchmade Griptilian (an Iconic knife designed by Mel Pardue) 551-1 satin drop point blade, Axis lock, premium steel 20CV, G10 handles, this one's action opens like a dream . . . $149

** SOLD** Spyderco Para Military 2 (an Iconic knife) Their special "Bluple" color (blue and purple), premium steel CPM S110V, G10 handles . . .
Another one's action that flips open like a dream, I can see why the Para 2 is so popular . . . $134

* Still AVAILABLE: Zero Tolerance 0562 Carbon Fiber handles, Hinderer designed, Another iconic knife, Satin stone wash blade, fast flipper action opening, premium steel CPM20CV (this knife is just a beast, could also be used as brass knuckles) . . . $200

Email best expidia@yahoo.com or PM.
No sales to under 18 years old.
Continental U.S. only
PP G&S with 2 day USPS shipping (delivery signature required, protects both of us).

** I'll be listing these on 5/22 also on the Facebook Benchmade/ZT group.
I've found so far, knives sell a lot faster on a brand specific forum.

Thanks for looking!
Satisfaction always assured (see my feedback).

IMG_6817.jpg IMG_6818 2.jpg

Last edited:
* Conditions of each knife . . . I'll post more pics but I have to resize them.

BM Arcane: lightly carried by the previous owner, but its condition is close to new. I have two of these. It has smooth aluminum scales. I noticed a few pencil point sized tiny white marks, but a black felt tip makes them disappear, It really is the perfect Gentleman's carry. Deep carry clip keeps it nicely hidden in dress pants. Bench made will send you other style clips for free.
This one's assisted opening (with a safety lock) it snaps open with a great feeling, very impressive. If you like to flipper figit this one's for you!

** SOLD** BM 940-1 Osborne (Mel Pardue designed) another perfect Gentleman's carry, deep pocket clip, an amazing 2.19 oz, you don't know its even in your pocket. All the Osborn designs open effortlessly. Condition very close to new. Was probably lightly carried. But very close to new. Has BM box and knife bag like it comes from BM.

**SOLD**. BM Griptilian, opens so smooth and easy, just like new, box, bag as it comes from BM new.

** SOLD** Spyderco Para 2. Was carried by my office mate. He sent it to Spyderco fr sharpening and adjustment and I was standing in his office when it came back. He said he really wanted black G10 handles so I said I'll buy it off ya. I wanted to see what this Iconic knifes hoopla was all about. It really is the perfect EDC. The dark shadows on the handles are becasue the handle is somewhat translucent and you can see the inner frame through the Blurple. Very cool knife.

Available: ZT 0562 another Iconic knife. I saw a Nick Shabazz youtube review and had to have one just to see why ZT is so popular. They make a really solid build thats for sure. This model is a tank. (Nick says "Its just a GEM of a knife")
Looks like it was lightly carried, but I don't know how you could hurt this knife anyway.

I'll also post these on the various Facebook knives for sale forums. To be honest, what ever doesn't sell, I'll just include them in my EDC rotation. They are all worthy examples of Iconic knives, this is why I started my collection with these exact models.

Last edited:
IMG_6746.jpg IMG_6749.jpg IMG_6748.jpg IMG_6747.jpg

**SOLD** As mentioned above . . . the dark areas on the handles are actually the reflection or shadow of the frame behind it as this color has a translucency to it.

Last edited:
So, I’m new. I’m not finding an email...would it be on the actual forum here itself or in the email I used to create the account? Pardon my ignorance

No problem. Its a very consfusing forum to negotiate. What they prefer you to do is not discuss particulars in the selling thread and to PM (private message) the seller but if you dont have a $10 membership you dont have PM ability and even then you only get 5 so you have to keep deleting them or your box is full.
So use my email address expidia@yahoo.com. I thought you already emailed me, but I guess you asked it here in the thread and the post alreted me in my email account. Like I said its not an easy site to work with.

Yes. The ZT is the last one of the 16 knives I bought just to try. I already re-sold 9 others for what I paid for each. I'm keeping 6. I was on the edge of keeping this ZT thats why its my last one for sale as once its in your hand :D its hard to let go of it . . . . but I'm more of a gentlemans carry type of guy :(

Back