Musings On A Rapscallion

Mist, I love that Bushcraft knife. Keep me in mind if you want to sell it or trade for a brand new Martin bush hunter

Thanks, me too. It's almost like a part of me now, so I can't even imagine pricing it. Though with Ed's retirement since Newton passed away the Bushhunter is a little be tempting. I helped him develop that model and have bought a few of them. I use them to teach wilderness skills with.

I drew out the longer one this am.

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it. I should probably start saving now, considering how trying to launch my career in art has me hemorrhaging what little money I do make way too fast already...

If you happen to have a Forager, TT, with some kind of dark burlap micarta knocking around, I'd be willing to give it a proper home.

I played around with a 5/32 version with a tapered tang, and it handled really well. Excellent inertia development even it snap cutting motions in tight places. It's been a while since any popped up so maybe soon. Blade is coming up.

Good to hear--I'm betting it will be amazing around camp and on the hiking trail. My son and I are camping in a couple weeks--man, his Cub Scout buddies would be blown away by one of those!

2v2J63Q55xurAoi.jpg

That’s a great knife. I need some liners for mine to thicken it up a bit.

At one time I thought they were going to carry liners for the mid techs at USA Made Blade. I know some people made their own

Back