Muskrat inbound

It's sort of sucks posting this with all the difficulties Nick is dealing with but I want to help keep the forum going and try to keep things positive.

I just bought a Muskrat from the Exchange forum. Coincidently I've been looking at these as one of my next purchases. I also have a pre-order in for a different model but obviously that will be down the road. I'm glad I was able to pick this one up.

It will make for a great EDC camping knife. :thumbup::thumbup:

I was eyeballin' that one, nice score :thumbup: I will keep championing the awesomeness of Nicks knives, help keep the forum going, and I know there will be tons of orders waiting for Nick when he can start making badass knives once again :thumbup:

I have had the Sierra Scout as my avatar since '07, and I still get emails and PM's from people asking about it.

Congrats, Dave, for picking up some NWA goodness :thumbup: It'll tide you over nicely.

I'll second keeping the forum going. Nick does incredible work and he has to know he has a loyal fan base!

I received my Muskrat yesterday. :thumbup::thumbup: (thanks Matt)

I didn't get a chance to post pictures. I love the versatilty of this handle. It's larger than the first I got from Nick. (No name yet for that style) I'm really looking forward to putting this one through it's paces.

Back