Mutt Duty

I’ma big fan of the Active Duty handle (better than RAD, but both are good), as well as the Trustee Warden. They are so nice on my hand.

I would want a choil and full flat grind but a Nuclear Meltdown 6" bladed Mountain Duty would be an instant buy for me!

I agree, as someone who might have had a say in the design parameters way back when, as it was being debated at the Yard what it should be.

I think the mudd mutt would also be a good candidate for the new short dt12 handle. Make it fhfg and it would be the perfect companion knife for it imo.. hell the handle is similar enough already (kinda)

🤔...
Reminds me of this Sus Scrofa variant.
I'd be down for this blade on an AD or RAD handle also. 👍

View attachment 1827443

That is a knife that I remember seeing years ago in Ganza, looks like it was forged straight from the depth's of hell. It's no wonder my ex-wife took a liking to it when my daughter sent her the picture this evening... :)

I think the mudd mutt would also be a good candidate for the new short dt12 handle. Make it fhfg and it would be the perfect companion knife for it imo.. hell the handle is similar enough already (kinda)

That would be neat, I like that handle a lot and I see it being a very versatile performer for many patterns.

Back