Mxg pocket clips

Just got my mxg titanium short deep carry pocket clip in today for my BM Mini Crooked River, i originally bought a deep carry clip from benchmade but the metal is very springy and didnt seem the best, it also has a decent grab to it but not as much as id like. So i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the mxg titanium clip which was about $25 shipped. I like this clip a lot better, great retention and its a short deep carry clip. Not to mention the titanium matches the aluminum bolsters nicely. They are on ebay and make them for a variety of manufacturers knives. The seller is blue4you2010. If you search mxg it wont pull them up.

Heres the sellers page
https://m.ebay.com/seller?sid=blue4you2010&nav=ORDER_DETAILS

ffa37d44c77c4da2b3ff671ff4d69e99.jpeg

45b9b97c99544c89a822a319c1c219c2.jpeg

Centermass

Gold Member
My experience with them has been hit or miss. Not in regard to quality, as I do think they’re well made, but comfort. I had the short “Lynch-esque” deep carry clip on my PM2, and it was absolutely great. Following that, I got a standard ride clip for my BM 710 to replace the original, and it wasn't comfortable... on any of my Benchmades. The square-ish corners of the tip of the clip and the added height off the scale bothered my hand. So it sits unused, replaced by a factory clip requested direct from BKC.

Centermass

Gold Member
That’s good! It definitely looks good on that Crooked River, too. The one you selected has substantially rounder corners than the one I got for my 710, but it’s a completely different style all together. Again, I think they make a very good product with lots of styles to choose from. It’s always nice to have options to make it more your own. I loved the first one I got, the second one just didn’t fit me well. Enjoy your knife!