Test ad

My 2 Rats dressed up

hhmoore

Gold Member
Guess nobody else wants to play...
The correct response is that the upper right sheath is the one that doesn't belong. Not only is it a different color (the lower right is green canvas, both on left are green); but it is for a different knife (the other 3 are for RMD variants. The final reason it doesn't belong is that this is the Swamp Rat forum... and that's no Rat in that sheath:eek:
@Big Ol’ Hauger - PM forthcoming

ironmike86

Gold Member
Guess nobody else wants to play...
The correct response is that the upper right sheath is the one that doesn't belong. Not only is it a different color (the lower right is green canvas, both on left are green); but it is for a different knife (the other 3 are for RMD variants. The final reason it doesn't belong is that this is the Swamp Rat forum... and that's no Rat in that sheath:eek:
@Big Ol’ Hauger - PM forthcoming
I just saw this. I notices the 1,3,4.maube the same.knife. the 2nd one upper-right I want. But Dave won't make me one...haha..actually the 2 nd just sta d out more maybe the color. The blades all look similar once I look back at the pic.. Nice set

hhmoore

Gold Member
ironmike86 ironmike86
The two on the left are for saber ground satin infi, lower right is a mega mandu. Upper right belongs to my Urban Grudge LE. Close enough size-wise that it isn't immediately obvious; but under scrutiny it shows. If I'd included a bit of that handle, it probably would have been more obvious.