My ASH-1 Arrived

Good Evening Fellow Hogs,

I'll keep it short and sweet --- I've waited a long time to get my hands on a beautiful, smooth, and thick ASH. I got one hand to hold my beautiful fiancé and the other to hold my new favorite piece of BACON. Feast your eyes boys . . .

Thanks guys! I definitely want to give a HUGE shout out to Lexi and Garth. This knife has been the topic of many different phone and email conversations. Lexi you're wonderful to talk to. Garth your work is magic.

Also, I guess Jerry deserves a little bit of credit . . . Funny thing is last time I talk to Jerry he very convincingly led me to believe that he was the custom shop Janitor who was helping out Lexi with high call volumes.

You're all awesome. Thanks for giving me a hobby, a passion, and a bad @$$ piece of steel to beat

Blue liners? Looks great!...;-)

Last edited:
Nice! I like the hand shaped G10 with liners. I'm waiting on a satin fattie with blue liners too. Mine has black canvas and solid bolts though.

AWESOME Rob!!! Definitely worth the wait!! Congrats on a "one-of-a-kind" addition to your collection. Is that now the official Busse MVP in your collection???

Super nice....

May it accompany you on many a journey!

How about some more pictures under natural light!??! I think that indoor light is killing some of the ASH-1 glory!

IC

Back