My bad ass Fletcher Knives Delta 4

I had to post some pics of the Delta 4 that Dylan made for me. I know he already showed a number of pics in the thread for the making of the knives but I thought I would add a few more. First off what a shocker when I opened up the package for the knive and pulled it out to see the sheath. Dylan made the perfect call on that one with the half green half orange to match up with the combo on the handle. When I saw the knife with the sheath I was smiling ear to ear and I think I was stuck like that for the next several hours. It is an amazing looking knife! I am a designer by profession and ergonomics and aesthetics are important along with usability. Well I think Dylan does an amazing job in all of those areas. The Delta 4 just feels good in my hand. It feels very well balanced. The shape and length of the handle along with the ramp up on the top of the blade would allow for tons of different hand positions depending on what you are doing with the knife. Dylan did a fantastic job pulling the right materials together and his fabrication work is perfect. The trasitions from material to material are spot on. All in all I could not be any happier with the purchase. Dylan was great through everything answering questions, educating me on the process, and in the end building me the perfect little knife.

The only issue you run into when buying one of Dylan's knives is that you just can't stop at one...

Thanks for looking

Daniel

IMG_0952Custom.jpg

IMG_0951Custom.jpg

IMG_0953Custom.jpg

IMG_0955Custom.jpg

IMG_0957Custom.jpg

IMG_0968Custom.jpg

IMG_0973Custom.jpg

IMG_0975Custom.jpg

IMG_0976Custom.jpg

IMG_1054Custom.jpg

IMG_1045Custom.jpg

IMG_1037Custom.jpg

That looks great! Guess I missed the wip but the orange really sets off the handle, and the sheath, Great Job!!

It really is the whole package isn't it? Man, it just flows together perfectly. I am not oneof the "Orange Guys" But you might have just changed my mind.

What do you design? I am a paper/print guy. I do architectural signage/vehicle wraps/ grand format printing.

That thing still looks like it should have gone in the personal collection. LOL! Turned out pretty damn good. Thanks for the compliments guys and thanks to you Daniel.

That is definately a Great looking knife:thumbup:, that might just have to be my next...
After I get my first:eek:, lol. The wait is the hardest part.:D
Enjoy it.

It really is the whole package isn't it? Man, it just flows together perfectly. I am not oneof the "Orange Guys" But you might have just changed my mind.

What do you design? I am a paper/print guy. I do architectural signage/vehicle wraps/ grand format printing.

Yes the knife design and materials all definately flow together.

I work in urban design/architecture/landscape architecture. Domestic and international projects.

That thing still looks like it should have gone in the personal collection. LOL! Turned out pretty damn good. Thanks for the compliments guys and thanks to you Daniel.

No thank you. I love that thing! You make a kick ass knife! Sorry the blade is still so clean. I know you want us all to make good use of the tools you make for us. I promise to put it to good use very soon...

Fletcher Knives said:
That thing still looks like it should have gone in the personal collection.

Well, if you keep every knife you make, you'll have to go out and get a real job. :)

Just curious, it the handle thicker on this than on one without the orange spacers? It looks thicker in some of the pics posted.

Well, if you keep every knife you make, you'll have to go out and get a real job. :)

Just curious, it the handle thicker on this than on one without the orange spacers? It looks thicker in some of the pics posted.

It is slightly thicker.

I am not an orange guy either, but I really do like the way this one looks. Very nice.

Yes the knife design and materials all definately flow together.

I work in urban design/architecture/landscape architecture. Domestic and international projects.

Very cool man. you have a website or examples or anything? My companies claim to fame is we do all of the pepsi centers, DU and CU's signs.

www.qubevisual.com

Back