My Badger Attack arrived, who can make me a sheath?

My first, but not last Busse arrived today all the way from it's previous home in Hawaii. By the way, if anybody gets in a trade with a new member with the screen name Talok, he is a good guy and an honest trader. He said this knife was like new and it is.

I really like the knife, it is everything I expected. I do not really like the sheath. It is the Eagle nylon sheath and it would be fine for open belt carry, but I would really like a slim kydex sheath that could be worn In The Waistband. How about it? Eric, Greg, anyone else that makes a good sheath? I would rather not send the knife out since I just got it, I'm hoping one of you might have a badger available to work from. I can pay with paypal, money order, or credit card Let me know at: lhc9185@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Blade-tech is one of the best! They have a very reasonable expediting fee which puts the new sheath in your hands within 10 days my MS, BA, and BM all wear blade tech.
Although that Normark sheath looks pretty slick! good job!

------------------
It is all Greek to me

RYU,
I will try to email you, but the trade is on! If you don't get my email, then try me at lhc9185@hotmail.com Thanks and thanks to Eric for the heads up!

Back