My Beautiful Pink Apple!

I would have posted my Pink Apple sooner but I had a hard time getting Stinky to hold still for the camera! Oh, and look at what you started... Stinky insisted on his OWN Busse tags. Thank you Jerry and Jennifer for the beautiful knife. We enjoyed seeing everyone at Blade and had a wonderful time!:)

stinky.jpg

Not bad for a Pink knife.......
Glad you made it home OK.
Enjoyed the time with you guys, hope to meet up again when I'm able to walk right.
That wheelchair was pretty heavy.
:D ;) :p

yeah... you run a mean foot race 1wb's! i'm just going to have to loose a few pounds and get in shape for the next show! i doubt if i will have to do much competition by then as jerry signed my adoption papers last night (63carlings it took and the pen is still taped to his hand). it was a pleasure meeting you as well as the others that were there. nice knife you got!

i also found an interesting item floating around. seems the pink team is operating and gaining momentum as we speak. check this out! :D

pinkcard.jpg

He's still fawning over them! Good thing I bought my own variant Busse or I'd be a Busse widow.

LOL! Thats a great pic,If and when I get a scanner I am gonna post a pic of my SJ and an old possum!LOL!

Great pic Mrs. Skunk! You've got a well-trained skunk there ;)

LOL, I'm glad you guys played nice this show :D

It was great meeting you all! :)

Holy Crap!

That is the best pic I have ever seen!!!

Oh, the knife is good too...;)

Now, tell me that that thing is not a pet????:eek: ;)

yup, thats stinky, he may be small but he's a wirey guy. he can leap several feet and bite like a swamp rat with rabies. likes little kids fingers best of all. once he latches on to them they can't get there grubby little fingers out of the cage! :D :D

we taught him how to grin a few days ago. it appears he likes that pink bad apple. do you have a pet roo you can post? that would be way kool! :D

Let me see what I can come up with, but they are hard little buggers to catch, and bloody KICK!....never seen or felt anything like it.:D

Mrs. Stinky I need to contact you but there is no email address listed and I can't send you private messages. Whenever you have time from keeping a close eye on Mr. Stinky can you email me? :)

Back