My best gun show find yet...

I want to begin by saying I will add pics tomorrow when the wife comes back with the camera. Now to the goods. Went to a fun show today with a Case Cheetah Cub to trade for something new. Spoke with a vendor and we agreed on an amount for trade value, now keep in mind I only had $22 in this knife. Looked around, left and came back twice and stumbled across an odd looking used BM Large Griptillian. What made it funny looking? It was these weird looking green and black G10 WILKINS GRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only has a bit of the black rubbed off the back spacer and missing one grip screw otherwise perfect. Oh yeah and a worn pocket clip. Dang I am still tickled.

Last edited:
Very nice find. Wilkins really turn the Grip from a nice knife to a great knife

Anyone know where I can get a spacer screw though? I was thinking about just emailing Wilkins.

Anyone know where I can get a spacer screw though? I was thinking about just emailing Wilkins.

You might have more luck emailing Moore Cutlery (US distributor). I kinda doubt Kevin will want to mail one from Germany. Either could probably tell you what you need size wise and you could buy a new set of screws and an aftermarket clip from one of the better distributors of knife parts. On a side note... I'd just sand and polish that back spacer... it would probably look pretty darn good :eek::D

Nice score, enjoy.:thumbup:

Back