My Birthday

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Well, first of the month I profile. Helluva birthday though.

Here is my morning. (Its cold down there, by the way!! LOL.) Raw bars of 01 steel.

bday102_1570-vi.jpg

All dolled up with the layout fluid.

bday102_1571-vi.jpg

The patterns traced onto the steel.

bday102_1572-vi.jpg

Thank GOD for the chop saw

bday102_1575-vi.jpg

Lunch break. 10 knives profiled.

bday102_1576-vi.jpg

Daughter home from School. Getting there.

bday102_1577-vi.jpg

C'est finis.

bday102_1578-vi.jpg

That looks like Santa's workshop to me!!!! All the Fiddleback goodness! Makes me want a Bow Legged Chopper even more than I already do.

Happy Birthday, just got my first Fiddleback and Im loving it!! Really appreciate the hard work you put into your product. Looking forward to my second knife.

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

So.... you didn't get that memo about what birthdays are for, eh?

May I suggest you post a warning about going to get a napkin before reading your threads? It's embarassing to drool all over the keyboard!

Thanks for sharing and Happy 37! 37 was a good year for me.

Kurt.

wow. You're back to doing it the ole' fashion way. By the way. At the very least, I'll see ya bright and early Monday. I told my boss yesterday that I'm going to take a day off here and there to work on knives so the rebulls on me.

I just turned 37 also in Dec. Happy B-day Andy, and many more ! I wish I had 44 of your knives, or 37:D

wow. You're back to doing it the ole' fashion way. By the way. At the very least, I'll see ya bright and early Monday. I told my boss yesterday that I'm going to take a day off here and there to work on knives so the rebulls on me.

Excellent. You can work on carbon fiber all day.:eek:

Back