My Christmas present came

And these people brought it ! :grumpy:

nj57coaltruck.jpg

only a bladesmith would look in his socking, find coal and thank Santa. ;)

good thing it wasn't 'snowman poop'!

New Jersey! Okay, I'll let someone else ask. :D What're you going to do with a bunch of weights and measures?

DON: I PLAN ON STARTING A COLLECT ON THE FORUM FOR YOU SO WE CAN GET YOU WHAT YOU REALLY NEED.A PENI$ ENLARGEMENT. :eek: :D

Bad image- really, really, really bad image. :barf:
I.G.- I'm not even gonna ask how you found out how big it is
:barf:

peter ryt said:
Bad image- really, really, really bad image. :barf:
I.G.- I'm not even gonna ask how you found out how big it is
:barf:
The guy with the funny looking slippers told me. :rolleyes:

George, your slippers aren't funny looking are they?

or would happen to be the same one with the fishnet who told you? ;)

Now just what in the he** were you looking for to come across that, Mr. Hull? :eek: :D

I found it on one of the forums in the "Community" section here, years ago.

He says he's straight. Yeah..................., it could be true..............yeah.......
:confused: ;)

"Gender boundaries"? Oh yeah, straight as an arrow. I remember Mike showing us that one once before; I think he's intrigued! :D Go ahead Mike, costuming is fun! :D :D :D

Okay, I gotta add this. Our neighbors are a gay couple and they're fine folks; they're friends of ours. I have no problem with their lifestyle, but it can get a little interesting... Last night they asked me to put some blocks under the head of their bed to raise it about six inches - one of them has acid reflux and can't sleep laying flat. ... Even so when I got done I could see the calculation going on behind their eyes. But one of them was pretty bothered by how out of balance the room looked with the bed so high against the wall; the headboard was almost touching a picture hanging there and it was bugging the heck out of him. It was really kind of charming, in a scary sort of way. I had to cut out; movie'd just started...

This is probably more information than you needed, but I've thought about that a couple of times today and well, it's Mike's fault for showing me Peter Pan! Got me thinking about that bed all over again. :D

As a point of reference, our other neighbors are a horror; violence and animal abuse, the works. So I'm grateful for our gay friends.

Okay, back on topic! So how's that coal coming Don?!

He says he's straight. Yeah..................., it could be true..............yeah.......

You still've got a chance there Mike- he's wearing those tights just for you ;)

Why oh why did I just click on that link. :barf: Its not as if I dont have enough crap floating around in my head already. Now I also have a 50 year old tinkerbell fluttering about in there. Great. Super. Maybe I should visit my therapist twice this week. Wait maybe I should get a therapist first then visit...or is it a head shrinker...oh whats that technical term for it.... gyneca-whatever....no thats not it..... PSYCHOLOGIST....Yeah! Thats it! To get that thing out of my head. I wonder if they would take a trade for their services...Ive got some extra 01 laying around somewhere...or maybe they would take that darn dymondwood instead...great thats what Ill do. Thanks Mr. Mike. Merry freakin Christmas to you too! :D :D

Heck, that's nothing. Click on some of the links at the bottom, like Peter's "fashion links". They're simply divine. :barf: ;) :D

Might as well get your $$'s worth when you go to the brain eaters. ;)

OK, I'm originally from Jersey, I can ask...what exit did they come from?

I'm not even going near the Peter Pan thing...with my luck he's probably from Jersey too. :rolleyes:

Mike Hull said:

:confused: ;)

:D
mike the page is still going strong by the looks.
you're not clicking on the Donations link are you
:eek: :D

just had a thought (2nd one this year ;) )
he looks like IG with hair :eek: :footinmou :D

Back