My customized Bucks are here... :D ♡

Screenshot-20181206-162356-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20181206-162343-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20181206-162350-Instagram.jpg

I'm amazed at the beauty of this Buckeye Burlwood, and the Ironwood is practically glowing, it is so amazing. S30v for the first time too :):thumbsup:

I just wanted to share; I am so excited to have these incredible knives finally in hand! ^_^

I hope you all are having a lovely day :] ♡

~ Sparkly ♡
W:eek:W!!! I can see why you're excited about that pair of Buck customs, sparklygalaxy sparklygalaxy ! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
As so many have noted, the buckeye burl is unforgettable! Given your username, it's especially appropriate for you, since the wood, especially on the mark side, reminds me of spiral galaxies whirling through the universe! ;):cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Ive also been pondering on what custom shop 110 to get for about a 1/2 year. Was heavily set on burl, and after seeing yours that just sealed the deal. Thanks for sharing.

W:eek:W!!! I can see why you're excited about that pair of Buck customs, sparklygalaxy sparklygalaxy ! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
As so many have noted, the buckeye burl is unforgettable! Given your username, it's especially appropriate for you, since the wood, especially on the mark side, reminds me of spiral galaxies whirling through the universe! ;):cool::thumbsup:

- GT

I thought the exact same thing GT! :)

I need one of these in my life been trying to not buy one. These two are exceptional peices. I’d like an oak but that ironwood is very nice too

Back