Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

Unbelievable collection! As a collector myself I can appreciate the time, dedication and financial input that goes in to building a collection of knives like this.

Thank you so much for sharing them, just unboxing, cleaning and re-boxing them must have been a chore.

They must have looked great all set out on your table. Lots of memories..........:)

Thanks for the welcome.

And for her being a lady, my bad. Sorry LW!

To again add to my astonishment in the thread: holy crap that collection is freaking nuts. Geez. I'm jaw dropped.

No worried on the gender mistake, my name doesn't exactly give it away. :cool: And I'm glad you're enjoying the pics, but I hope you changed your shorts! ;) :p :D

Day 3 pic session is done, today's group were lefties, lefty-righty pairs, and BG-42 blade. An ATS-34 was also included with that, since it's a solo. :cool:

Day3-all.jpg

I decided it best to banish

TreeTopper.jpg

from this session entirely, for reasons such as this....

ROFclosed.jpg

So, does anyone want to look at knives?!?!? :D :D :D

Last edited:
how about a group shot of your mnandis for us mnandi lovers?? how many do you have?

how about a group shot of your mnandis for us mnandi lovers?? how many do you have?

I did some pics last time of all my Mnandis, but was disappointed in most of them, so I'm going to redo that group. I'm down to 8 now, I sold or traded away 7 recently. Some beauties found new homes, I hope they're all happy and loved. Here's one of the pics I took of the group, plus a couple other individual pics...

Mnandis-all1.jpg

Mesquite-JiggedRW.jpg

RedwoodBurl2.jpg

There will be more Mnandi pics before they get put up. Requests for specific pics of any of my knives are welcome. :)

Last edited:
QUOTE=Lone_Wolfe;14978790]There will be more Mnandi pics before they get out up. Requests for specific pics of any of my knives are welcome. :)[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see something of that large annual with the spalted maple I believe it was. Pretty please...

I'd like to see something of that large annual with the spalted maple I believe it was. Pretty please...

The Spaulted Maple Annual isn't here, it's in another state. Unfortunately it's not going to be in these groups. There is a Buckeye Burl annual, "The Owl", in here. I'll get better pics of it later, but here's a tease. Yes, it just seems fitting to have The Owl above the Night Skys. :p

Owl-NightSkys.jpg

Last edited:
Two words came to mind immediately......."Wow" & "Damn". Maybe not in that order. I've been trying to get the spousal thumbs up for just one CRK (a plain ol' Zaan). But has not happened yet. Now I see all those woods and graphics. I let the envy monster out and he's flying around free tonight.

Any chance you could put up a link to the ones you have on the chopping block?

Two words came to mind immediately......."Wow" & "Damn". Maybe not in that order. I've been trying to get the spousal thumbs up for just one CRK (a plain ol' Zaan). But has not happened yet. Now I see all those woods and graphics. I let the envy monster out and he's flying around free tonight.

Any chance you could put up a link to the ones you have on the chopping block?

Hopefully I'm OK doing this, http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1297741-SMALL-SEBENZA-Lefty-21. There's only one actually listed right now. So many of my trades are done by someone emailing/PM'ing me, or me contacting them. A couple months back, I mentioned that I was going to sell off some larges, but never listed them at all. So far 9 have been traded or sold, one more is leaving tomorrow, and one more is pending confirmation from the tradee. I say all this since you're fairly new. If you see something that you really like, it never hurts to contact the owner privately. The vast majority of us will be nice about it, and the worst you'll hear it "Not for sale, sorry". So many of my purchases have come from me saying I wanted something, then months or longer later I get a PM offering it to me.

A 'plain ol' Zaan' is a fine choice that would serve you well, and for a long time to come. Tell the Mrs you want to buy once, cry once. :cool:

I'm ambidextrous, so of course I'm going to want some lefty CRK's.....

Here's the whole current crop...

Lefties-all1.jpg

Lefties-all2.jpg

Here's my lefty Mnandis, Walnut on the top and Honduran Rosewood on the bottom. The Walnut is the old nail nick version. The Honduran is a recent BladeHQ exclusive, no longer available.

LeftyMnandis2.jpg

And with their righty counterparts...

Lefty-RightyMnandisWalnut.jpg

Lefty-RightyMnandisHR.jpg

The 3rd one in the group pics is a plain 21, the 2 in this pic are small BG-42 Classic and a small BG-42 Regular.

LeftySmalls.jpg

Lefty-RightySmRegsBG42.jpg

Lefty-RightyClassicsBG42.jpg

Now my large Box Elders and Lignum Vitaes. The BE's are both 21's, as is the lefty LV. The righty lV is a Classic. They all have distinctive, very beautiful grain, but couldn't be more different.

LeftyLg_BE-LV.jpg

Lefty-RightLgLV.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know CRK made anything with ROF Damascus until this thread. That is the single most amazing Sebenza I think I have ever seen. I would seriously consider selling family members if one of those came available.

Lefty-RightLgLV.jpg

Lefty-RightLgBE.jpg

LeftyRightBE.jpg

Large Regular and CGG Trapeze. The large Regular is a nearly pristine example, and sadly is no longer mine. The buyer was very generous in allowing me to keep in here until these pics are done. Both the lefty and it's righty counterparts are the silver double-lug version. CGG Trapeze, oh my... What can I say, I love these. The gemstones are chosen at random, so my pair doesn't match. The gems in my lefty, starting closest to the blade are pink Zircon, Citrine, Amethyst. The gems in my righty are Pink Zircon, Peridot, and Amethyst.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/Lone_Wolfe_/Knives/LeftyLg_Plain-Trap_zps76sm0rnw.jpg

LeftyLg_Trap.jpg

LeftyLg_Trap2.jpg

And with their righty counterparts....

Lefty-RightLgRegs.jpg

TrapezeSebs-2.jpg

The BG-4s's will be posted later, these take too long to do both in one night. Hope you all enjoy! :cool:

Hey LW, I'm curious what CRK's you EDC.

Also, any CRK's you would never EDC?

My EDC CRK's have changed over time, and are about to change again. Right now I often have either a Hinderer in my back pocket, either the small CGG from this thread or a BG-42 user that's going to be shown in my next pic post (hopefully tonight), or both. That's about to change, this one here is getting to me more and more each time I look at it. It's already been gently used, and is about to go in my pocket.

LisasPick.jpg

Some of the more notables that I've carried are the small Regular with both the graphics done and Damascus ground by Chris (in a sheath), the lefty Trapeze, a now-gone large Snakewood, and various Regulars in both sizes. I've also carried various Zaans, Mnandis and other Sebs at different times.

In the never carry category, the River of Fire has to top the list. That would just be throwing too much $$$ away. I also would probably never carry my In Remembrance UG and my Vines and Roses Damascus.

Last edited:
I didn't know CRK made anything with ROF Damascus until this thread. That is the single most amazing Sebenza I think I have ever seen. I would seriously consider selling family members if one of those came available.

IIRC, they made 17 Mnandis, 17 small Sebs, and 10 larges. That makes any of them a rare bird, the larges especially. Be prepared to sell your firstborn to the highest bidder. ;)

IIRC, they made 17 Mnandis, 17 small Sebs, and 10 larges. That makes any of them a rare bird, the larges especially. Be prepared to sell your firstborn to the highest bidder. ;)

That is what I was able to find as well. Considering how limited they were I was almost surprised at the prices on the only sales I could find. I expected them to be three or four house payments, rather than only one or two, lol. My firstborn may fetch enough to cover it if the bidder paid before he opened his mouth :p

In the never carry category, the River of Fire has to top the list. That would just be throwing too much $$$ away. I also would probably never carry my In Remembrance UG and my Vines and Roses Damascus.

I don't remember seeing your Vines and Roses Damascus. Could you please post a pic of it?

Back