MY ENTRY Knife

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
HERES MY LAST MINUTE KNIFE, FFG 1095, WITH TEMPER LINE ETCHED,POLISHED EDGE,SPALTED BIRCH HANDLES,WHEN THE CONTEST IS OVER NO MATTER WERE MY KNIFE STANDS ID LIKE TO HAVE MOOSE TO DRAW NUMBERS AN GIVE THE KNIFE AWAY TO A NON KNIFEMAKER ATTENDANT THERE AT THE GATHERING, IT WILL COME WITH A NEW STROP ASWELL,THANKS EVERYONE HOPE YA ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME!!

Very nice! That birch is awesome and the blade profile looks to be quite versatile. Whoever gets this one is going to go home quite happy!

BA, another beautiful combo from your great shop, really great grain patterns in the birch. And as a fellow "Buckeye", good on you for this great and unselfish gesture on your part for "The Gathering" . . . . :thumbup:
But I do have one question . . . . . do you honestly think someone with a name like "Moosez" could be entrusted to take delivery of that beauty & make sure it gets to the gathering ??? ??? ??? . . . :D :D :D
Excellent knife buddy, great act on your part for the donation.
Be safe.

Sweet lookin' blade Bill.

Hi Bill -

You do not know me, but I am the lucky guy who won this knife in the raffle at Becker Mountain! I am not much of a knife expert - many Beckerheads are - but I know enough to recognize a great knife when I see one! It's beautiful, scored very highly in the competition and will have a good new home. I will use it, but really for light duty stuff so I'm confident it will stay in good shape for years to come and eventually pass to a future generation in our family.

Thank you so much!!!

Steve

Back