My Evil Plan has worked perfectly.......

Garth Reckner

I love when a good idea falls into place.
Step 1:
Convince Jerry to visit Skunk's Hangout.
Step 2:
Bribe Skunk into kidnapping Jerry.
Step 3:
All Hogs on forums worry about getting Jerry free.
Step 4:
Garth is left at the shop with all the Infi and no one to stop him.
Step 5:
I WIN. IT'S ALL MINE.

Sorry boys, but I had to do it. I just couldn't take all the INFI laying around anymore. I had to have it. I understand that some of you will be upset about this but as usual NO REGRETS and all blame is to be directed towards Porkerson.

ONCE AGAIN....................
I WIN

Garth

[STEALTH MODE ON] Blue Label I have a 'safe house' for all of the shop INFI. Codeword: OINK. [STEALTH MODE OFF]

Garth, before you go can you make me an HOFBM and mail it to me? Thanks:thumbup:

I sure hope my knives were mailed before this coup took place....If so Congrats Garth!:thumbup:

If not.....we're coming for you....:mad:

:D

Yeah, I could've sworn that there were a couple of HOFSH's with my name on them laying around the shop. If you can't find any, could you go ahead and put my name on a few of them? Thanks in advance! Oh, and I owe you one.. :thumbup:

Garth, after all the work you put in for the Extravaganza, you're allowed to go a little evil loco.:thumbup:

Heavy said:
I sure hope my knives were mailed before this coup took place....If so Congrats Garth!:thumbup:

If not.....we're coming for you....:mad:

:D

Heavy - I've got the Krispey Kreme gals standing by. Miss February says she loves pork and is feeling frisky.

I just got a cool new tattoo. I love pork too!
pigtattoo.jpg

cleaner145 said:
Heavy - I've got the Krispey Kreme gals standing by. Miss February says she loves pork and is feeling frisky.

Hear that Garth?! We got a two tons of thunder headed your way!

CHARGE!!!!

:cool:

well i think it might have worked except after we drank the two bottles of scotch he bought, and we drank the mead and port that i bought.

well we shot our guns at each other.... what can i say? :thumbup:

the best part was when he was passed out on my kitchen floor and i got in to his computer!! tons of special blades for 06!!!!

very cool.. and little does garth know that i saw the secret plans for the new gam.... whoops, never mind.................

i was sworn to secrecy but i don't know if that's legal when drunk?:confused:

idahoskunk said:
well we made friends with each other.... what can i say? :thumbup:

I'm glad everything got worked out. Make INFI not war! :)

Edited because I got scared!

Schuey2002 said:
Do I have to ask what the "Krispey Kreme girls" look like?

Do I want to?! :p

KrispyKremeFeb.jpg

I will go easy on you and just do this month. The whole year at one time could stunt your growth. :D

:eek:

OMG! What did I get myself into?! :barf: :barf:

I don't think that I'll EVER eat a donut again without having that mental picture flash in front of me. . . . :p

Schuey2002 said:
:eek:

OMG! What did I get myself into?! :barf: :barf:

I don't think that I'll EVER eat a donut again without having that mental picture flash in front of me. . . . :p

They get worse believe me........Oh my. :barf:

Back