My First Barlow Giveaway - Winner Chosen

Congratulations on the milestone Greg. Hard to believe that you've only been here on The Porch for just a year :)

I can't resist a great-looking Barlow, so please count me in. Thanks for the generous giveaway and good luck to everyone :thumbup:

Probably the thing that has made me smile most over the past week was reading through all the posts in my 'Open The Box' giveaway :) :thumbup:

Not an entry. Just a congrats for putting up a great knife. The generosity of spirit that defines The Porch continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in. This would be my first Barlow, and as far as I can recall this is the first GAW I've entered on the porch. I have a Wilkinson fixed blade that I believe is a Camillus , so that point would be missed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm in. I have never owned a Barlow, and I've never entered GAW on the porch. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the GAW, I'm IN! Always love a chance at getting my hands on something new...

Im in for sure and this would be my first Barlow as well. Ive fallen in love with the design and the looks and have been on the hunt for one for quite some time now. The week is early, but this GAW (like most around here) and the generosity in general in this forum definitely make me smile. Oh, that and Metallica released tour dates for the US...that too!

Matt

Count me in and thanks a bunch. I haven't had a barlow since I was about 6 and that's about 58 yrs. I guess I might be due for one.--KV

I'm in. I've never owned a barlow but I do have an old Camillus electrician I found in a field when I was a kid. As for something that made me smile...I had my first daddy daughter dance at my little girls school last Friday. She's in kindergarten so hopefully it will be the first of many. One of the best night's I've had as a father.

I'm in, this will be my first Barlow and first Camillus!! Good luck everyone

I am in. This would be my first Camillus and first Barlow. Your GAW is greatly appreciated.

That is a great looking Barlow. Like others have said, I cannot pass up an opportunity to win such a handsome knife, so I am in!

I do not own any Barlows yet, though I have been looking to find one suitable for my next knife purchase. There is a reason why good Barlows are harder to get one's hands on than some patterns, they can be quite attractive, yet timelessly functional. Though I am a BK&T(modern) enthusiast, my collection of Beckers are all made by Ka-Bar versus the earlier Camillus made ones, so I, as of yet, do not own any Camillus made knives. I have entered giveaways here on the Porch though, so that notch counts against me.

Something that made me smile recently... Well, two things really: I received my new GEC Bullnose on Friday which made me quite happy. That was followed up by celebrating my good friend's birthday by spending some time at a somewhat local Whiskey Library where I tasted some of the best Scotch I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Cigars and a very fine evening soon followed. 'Twas a fantastic weekend, worth of many smiles.

Thank you for the great giveaway and congratulations on your anniversary here. Best of luck to everyone!

I'm in, thank you. What makes me smile these days? My big poodle Charlie. And having my grandson read to me.

1mAXCK.jpg

I'm in, not my first Barlow, nor my first Camillus. If I win the Camillus Barlow, it will cause me to give away my new Boker Plus Barlow to a worthy recipient.

Awesome gesture and great looking knife. Not an entry but a thank you!

Back